Best tech forum on the net

falconeight

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Iv'e been an owner of all kinds of tech and joined pretty much every forum. This one so far is by far the most user friendly and the members are respectful. It is actually pretty amazing that there are no real fanboyism going on, conspiracy theories, or personal attacks.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Iv'e been an owner of all kinds of tech and joined pretty much every forum. This one so far is by far the most user friendly and the members are respectful. It is actually pretty amazing that there are no real fanboyism going on, conspiracy theories, or personal attacks.

Glad to see you're enjoying your time here so far. There is fanboyism here too, don't be fooled, but for the most part, we all get along.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Star Trek is better!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
You've never been to crackberry or macrumors have you?:smile:

I used to cut my teeth on crackberry.com before setting up shop there. As for the other forum...i know too many iDisciples in person, my sister included, I know exactly what you speak of. Our fanboys here are more of the "the platform is where the platform is and if you don't like it use something else" types. Those knuckleheads aside, this community is very helpful and knowledgeable.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad you're liking the forums! :smile:

It's the members, people like you, who make the forums great. So thanks for your help.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Totally agree OP. Used to browse and post in a few forums. But now, especially since they added the gamers lounge, my interests are mostly covered. This is now the only forum I really frequently post in. Love the community here.

NTUser

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Glad to see you're enjoying your time here so far. There is fanboyism here too, don't be fooled, but for the most part, we all get along.
Guilty...

But yes, most of us do get along. You all are a laid back, welcoming community. A true rarity on the internet these days.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
This is the type of thread that makes me even prouder to be a part of the WPCentral community! I've been here for almost two years now, and, apart from the occasional exception, I've also found this forum to be the most helpful, laid back and community-minded of the bunch! It's a shining example of what the internet should be: people from all over the world coming together to share knowledge with each other! All of us deserve a great big pat on the back!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3