WPCENTRAL COMMUNITY I NED YOUR HELP BIG TIME PLEASE.

So here's the story,
    I recently bought a SanDisk microSD card 32GB Class 10 for my Lumia 720 and everything worked absolutely fine.
    Then, I went on a 'fieldwork' with my class. we had to document everything on that fieldwork so we needed to use a good camera.
    In bad luck, one of my groupmates ran out of memory in his DSLR and needed a memory.
    What we did is I inserted my microSD to an SD adapter and put it on his DSLR.
    At first the DSLR said it must be formatted first, but then everything worked fine.
    Then when it's time to transfer the pictures and videos, I don't know what my groupmate did but the microSD card seemed to be destroyed.
    No other computer, Mac or Windows, could ever read it.
    My Lumia 720, his DSLR, and other digital cams can't read the microSD card.

(On this part, correct me if I'm wrong with regards the concept of the terms. I just basically 'learned' them while I was experimenting.)
    Then, when I connected the microSD to my Mac, it said that it can't read the card. I opened Disk Utility. The Mac then recognized the card but can't read it.
    Then, after a little comparison of different storage devices based on the Disk Utility's findings,
    I found out that the 'partition' that is allocated for the storage of my microSD card is not mounted. And I can't mount it on the storage device.
    Thus I am suspecting that MAYBE, along the process of transferring data, a DEVICE, whether it's the DSLR or his computer, hid that certain partition and locked it so that no one could access it. I am not sure whether there are still files there.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but the 'partition' under the storage device must be named the same way you named your device. But the partition of my microSD that is "hidden" was named "disk101" while my USB, other microSD, their partition was named after the name of the device.

SO,
    People, I really need help because nobody can't access the card and important files are out there.

Does somebody knows how I could mount that partition back? or make things back to normal? or recovery everything in my microSD?

Please spread the word.
    I deeply need your help.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
    08-07-2013 09:01 PM
    That's messed up either the mSD card is trashed or somehow its been encrypted, I know engadget were able to use the N8 to read the mSD card that was encrypted by WP7. When nothing would detect it..

Windows Phone 7's microSD mess: the full story (and how Nokia can help you out of it)

Have you tried mounting it via a Linux livecd?

I presume you have already tried using it his computer / card reader?

Other than that I'm don't know, as I'm no memory expert, hopefully someone else can shed more light on why that happened to your mSD card.

All the best.
    Valiant Lumia 720 likes this.
    08-08-2013 12:53 PM
    Files Recovery Tool gives you preview of all the deleted or lost files before recovering them. When it comes to recover image, the software can preview recoverable files of different extensions, including GIF, JPG, BMP, PNG, ICO, PCX, TIF, WBMP, TGA, JP2, WMF, JBG, J2K, PNM, PGX, CUR, RAS and etc.File Recovery Tool is capable to recover network drive, flash drive or local hard drive. Even, File Recovery Tool provides option to recover all the deleted items on the original destination.For free trail demo which give eligible preview: Files Recovery Tool to Recover Deleted or Damaged Files & Folders
    Valiant Lumia 720 likes this.
    03-03-2014 10:39 PM