NFL and NBA have an online only subscription for games?

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
MLB has a subscription service to watch all games on computers, tablet and phones. Does the NFL have that? I don't want to get the Sunday Ticket through DirectTV.

What about the NBA? I saw something on their site the said "League Pass Mobile" and "League Pass Broadband". Does that mean I would have to buy twice to see games on my computer and phone?

Any help would be nice!

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
With NBA League Pass, the mobile version is just for phones and tablets, and the Broadband version includes phones, tablets, PCs, and Roku & Xbox devices. I bought the Broadband version last year to save about $60 off the full version through Comcast. I won't be getting it this year, as the blackout area here in Oregon is massive. :-(

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
With NBA League Pass, the mobile version is just for phones and tablets, and the Broadband version includes phones, tablets, PCs, and Roku & Xbox devices. I bought the Broadband version last year to save about $60 off the full version through Comcast. I won't be getting it this year, as the blackout area here in Oregon is massive. :-(

How much was it?

FinancialP

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Pro tip:

Most of the games aren't broadcasted in HD. So don't waste your money on the TV deals.

Purchase the broadband for the PC and mobile consumption. There are GPS location changing apps in the android and iOS app markets(sorry Windows Phone, unless I need to check again) ,change your location for blacked out markets.

Blacked out markets usually mean the game is being broadcasted for free anyway on one of your local channels.

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
Pro tip:

Most of the games aren't broadcasted in HD. So don't waste your money on the TV deals.

Purchase the broadband for the PC and mobile consumption. There are GPS location changing apps in the android and iOS app markets(sorry Windows Phone, unless I need to check again) ,change your location for blacked out markets.

Blacked out markets usually mean the game is being broadcasted for free anyway on one of your local channels.

Good to know, but I watch on my Xbox. For me the blackout areas were Sacramento, Bay Area, and of course Portland. While the Laker games in Portland were on TV the other games were not. :-(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium