MLB has a subscription service to watch all games on computers, tablet and phones. Does the NFL have that? I don't want to get the Sunday Ticket through DirectTV.

What about the NBA? I saw something on their site the said "League Pass Mobile" and "League Pass Broadband". Does that mean I would have to buy twice to see games on my computer and phone?

Any help would be nice!
    08-08-2013 12:25 PM
    Lets hope Verizon gives us some NFL love this season
    08-11-2013 01:25 PM
    With NBA League Pass, the mobile version is just for phones and tablets, and the Broadband version includes phones, tablets, PCs, and Roku & Xbox devices. I bought the Broadband version last year to save about $60 off the full version through Comcast. I won't be getting it this year, as the blackout area here in Oregon is massive. :-(
    08-12-2013 09:26 AM
    With NBA League Pass, the mobile version is just for phones and tablets, and the Broadband version includes phones, tablets, PCs, and Roku & Xbox devices. I bought the Broadband version last year to save about $60 off the full version through Comcast. I won't be getting it this year, as the blackout area here in Oregon is massive. :-(
    How much was it?
    08-12-2013 08:14 PM
    How much was it?
    I think about $125, but it was in 4 installments of about $30 if I remember correctly.
    08-12-2013 10:54 PM
    Pro tip:

Most of the games aren't broadcasted in HD. So don't waste your money on the TV deals.

Purchase the broadband for the PC and mobile consumption. There are GPS location changing apps in the android and iOS app markets(sorry Windows Phone, unless I need to check again) ,change your location for blacked out markets.

Blacked out markets usually mean the game is being broadcasted for free anyway on one of your local channels.
    08-12-2013 11:08 PM
    Pro tip:

Most of the games aren't broadcasted in HD. So don't waste your money on the TV deals.

Purchase the broadband for the PC and mobile consumption. There are GPS location changing apps in the android and iOS app markets(sorry Windows Phone, unless I need to check again) ,change your location for blacked out markets.

Blacked out markets usually mean the game is being broadcasted for free anyway on one of your local channels.
    Good to know, but I watch on my Xbox. For me the blackout areas were Sacramento, Bay Area, and of course Portland. While the Laker games in Portland were on TV the other games were not. :-(
    08-12-2013 11:44 PM