My blog!!!

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Everyone is welcome...

i am now going to write my thoughts on various things Tech right here:

techtrove.wordpress.com

please leave a comment on any topic...I would much appreciate it..

thanks all!!

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Good luck with your blog, it's a pretty saturated market but good bloggers probably find their ways into peoples bookmarks :D

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Tech blogs require SO much effort. With ever-changing news, keeping sites up to date is hard at heck.

I had a fantasy football blog in the past in which I had 7-10 postings a week. That alone took a lot of time. It started to get a following, but it was just too darn hard to keep up with work.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Tech blogs require SO much effort. With ever-changing news, keeping sites up to date is hard at heck.

I had a fantasy football blog in the past in which I had 7-10 postings a week. That alone took a lot of time. It started to get a following, but it was just too darn hard to keep up with work.

Thanks a ton everyone! :) :D

I know exactly what you mean mase123987..it takes so much of your time, only cause you don't want to compromise on the quality..And yes, I am striving my best to keep it varied and not just tech heavy.
My last post, though was tech-related, but not exactly speaking about technology as in most of the sites like Verge and Mashable. It speaks about how ANcient Civilizations actually had wireless electricity towers!! I was completely blown away with this piece of info! Check it out if it interests you...

Cheers and once again, a humble thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs