I'm very confused.

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello my friends... Today I've started to wonder myself whether I sell my 8X or not. My friend just got himself a Lumia 920 and I really like it. The screen quality is superior to my 8X and I like the fact that is eye candier. The design is kind of meh because it is bulkier and I really got used to my slim babe. However, my 8X annoys me every now and then. Before I cleaned my storage (7GB in Other Storage w/ 700 MB Free left -__-) it lagged HORRIBLY. I could barely send A message without it getting bugged (lag typing, space not working etc). Ever since I cleaned some of it it acts as brand new.
But this... THIS DEVIL (temptation more like), 925 got me. I LOVE IT! I really want a Nokia due to continuous support 2 WP devices (while HTC ... ehem).
Should I try to sell my HTC 8X? It's got a tiny (like really tiny) scratch under the back button (where the screen folds with the shell) and the top corner is a bit rubbered (you cannot tell it unless you're aware of it). Of course I will be fair play with the potential costumers and I will not keep these things in dark.
But... are people even buying the 8X? Is it worth puttin' my effort in selling it? I'm just 17 and this would be the first time I would sell things online. My target is around $250. The average 8X that is listed is $300, but then again the tiny scratch, the rubbered top and the fact 8X is not selling like hot bread are keeping me from selling.
There are only 2 options, so please guide me through
a) Sell the 8X, save money and get 925;
a*) Sell the 8X, buy 920;
b) Keep the 8X, really cool device, you don't need Nokia, buy a new phone when you're contract ends.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I sold mine to get the 928 off contract. I put it online for $300.. decreased over a week and sold it locally to a guy who saw my online post for $250 cash. (the phone was in perfect condition cause it was always in a case and screen protector)

I would however hold out if I were you, there's a lot coming this next quarter that may or may no make the 920 second class.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I sold mine to get the 928 off contract. I put it online for $300.. decreased over a week and sold it locally to a guy who saw my online post for $250 cash. (the phone was in perfect condition cause it was always in a case and screen protector)

I would however hold out if I were you, there's a lot coming this next quarter that may or may no make the 920 second class.

Watch your mouth! The 920 will always sit first class! lol

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Watch your mouth! The 920 will always sit first class! lol

He did say may or may not so we can forgive him right 😉

OP, I'd probably hold out a bit longer too. I'm not sure how much a benefit it will be to go from 8x to 920/5 for you.

You might find people to sell to on this forums marketplace.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs