Nano SIM Card

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
No. Please, no.

microSIM is the smallest I can go without my family's SIM cards becoming obsolete (we have ten non-iPhones).
I honestly don't want another incompatible standard.

diktea

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Probably just like in the picture where it shows the Nano SIM held with tweezers.

Not a tweezer its scissor cutting a sim-card

Anyway, how small can we cut our sim, i cut my standard sim to micro-sim and now to Nano sim? how small can we cut our simcard without spoiling the circuit - So, im Not ready yet

JustlMe

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
ha-ha-ha i transferred from an iphone to my l1020 and instead of spewing out 10 bucks to get a new sim,me being a complete cheap and lazy person, i cut a small section off the wings inside the box the phone came with, and made myself a messed up template that actually WORKS xD

I wouldn't mind if nano became the norm, I never touch my sim so it wouldn't effect me much unless i change phones ~

Not a tweezer its scissor cutting a sim-card

Anyway, how small can we cut our sim, i cut my standard sim to micro-sim and now to Nano sim? how small can we cut our simcard without spoiling the circuit - So, im Not ready yet

Trust we when i say, you CAN cut to nano from standard, my sim card has been through all that and its still working beautifully.I also helped some family members with it and its all good. I wouldn't say i cut it accurately. i remember very well it was too big and i just randomly trimmed the edges. My cousin even trimmed it till it fell through the hole, and it still worked ~

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Trust we when i say, you CAN cut to nano from standard, my sim card has been through all that and its still working beautifully.I also helped some family members with it and its all good. I wouldn't say i cut it accurately. i remember very well it was too big and i just randomly trimmed the edges. My cousin even trimmed it till it fell through the hole, and it still worked ~

I have a SIM card that was first cut to micro and later to nano. But I was fortunate to have a cutter available to me at work. The SIM card works perfectly! I switch the SIM card between different devices, one of them an iPhone 5, so I use an adapter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss