01-03-2014 08:17 AM
116 12345
tools
    Week three...... I am going camping on Thursday night, so it will be late Sunday before I can even check.

I can feel a win streak brewing..... can ya'll feel it??? The bubbling of a serious set of whuppins coming from my team to yours???

Be afraid... hide the children.... keep your heads low.....
    The Jacksons Can you feel it is playing in my head right now..

My army of auto-picks is ready.
    snowmutt likes this.
    09-19-2013 03:27 AM
    Oh man what a terreible showing in fantasy land. You know something is wrong when your kicker scores more points than the majority of the team. Congrats to Worcestershire Sauces. I think time has come to drop Eli, what a terrible game.
    snowmutt likes this.
    09-23-2013 12:25 PM
    I dropped Big Ben in all my leagues prior to this week. I look like a soothsayer.Thank the Lord I still have Peyton going tonight. Vernen Davis was a scratch, and I rolled with the Bills "D", which was playing the worst "O" in the NFL in the Jets. So..... THAT worked out real well for me to the tune of -2 points. Deeder had 2 scratches (Ray Rice & Stephen Jackson) and still would beat me with any points from Denvers "D". Ruining the streak of all teams over 100 points. Just a bad week for me and Deeders.....
    gedzum likes this.
    09-23-2013 12:38 PM
    Unlucky man. I also didn't know about Vernon Davis until late in my uncle's league. Lo and behold I also did poorly there too with too many single digit scores. Current scoreline is 104-42 with the only consolation that Demaryius Thomas is yet to play for me. Here's to hoping he scores 60+ points!!
    snowmutt likes this.
    09-23-2013 12:45 PM
    While Demaryius didn't post 80, he and Julius pushed my team over the top for my teams first win this season.

Finally had good all around play from my team. The only mistake I did was starting Vick, and keeping Wilson on the bench. But it wasn't a big mistake.
    snowmutt likes this.
    09-23-2013 10:49 PM
    Having a serious delima..... Larry Fitzgerald is playing my Bucs. Have him on my bench. But I have a feeling it will be an ugly weekend for my team. I need the points.... don't want to start him....I need the points.... don't want to start him....I need the points.... don't want to start him....
    09-27-2013 11:28 AM
    Having a serious delima..... Larry Fitzgerald is playing my Bucs. Have him on my bench. But I have a feeling it will be an ugly weekend for my team. I need the points.... don't want to start him....I need the points.... don't want to start him....I need the points.... don't want to start him....
    Start him! Your Bucs can win and Fitzgerald can lights it up too. The consolation is your fantasy team or your Bucs win.
    09-27-2013 09:22 PM
    I need a big rebound this week after my terrible performance last week. After the 49ers D scored big, I kinda wish I started them, but alas hindsight is 20/20 right. Hopefully the Seahawks D continue their good play and score pretty well.

I decided to drop Eli Manning since he's in terrible form right now. Picked up Alex Smith and Terrelle Pryor to replace him and fill in for Rodgers. Looks like Pryor has been cleared to play, so I hope he'll do ok. Taking a gamble on him. Those are always fun

Good luck this week peeps. Hopefully we all get back to form and get everyone 100pts again.
    budney likes this.
    09-28-2013 06:27 AM
    Alright, I managed to salvage some pride after last weeks debacle. Managed to steal wins in both leagues I'm in. I thought Pryor was good to go but saw he wasn't gonna play so I picked up the Raiders backup, Matt Flynn. It was funny that Matt Cassel had a solid game since I was considering him. Goes to show what I know

Also, we all scored over 100pts again which was good.
    snowmutt likes this.
    10-03-2013 11:11 AM
    And.... there goes my win streak, stopped at one.

Stupid Fantasy Football. I hate it.

HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!

This week.
    gedzum likes this.
    10-08-2013 03:29 PM
    I got lucky and held a lead for my third win in a row. And that was with Vick getting injured and Bush not coming through against Green Bay, all while Moreno ran up the points on my bench. :)
    gedzum and snowmutt like this.
    10-08-2013 07:50 PM
    Damn dem dirty deeders. Absolute beastly that past week. Grats man. A few of your players scoring 20+ points.

Made a few waiver wire moves to add some depth. The past 2 bye weeks weren't ideal so I really should have prepared beforehand. Alas, time to keep chugging forward.
    10-09-2013 12:38 PM
    I got lucky and held a lead for my third win in a row. And that was with Vick getting injured and Bush not coming through against Green Bay, all while Moreno ran up the points on my bench. :)
    Yeah I hate the feeling of benching someone, only for them to have a great game.
    budney and snowmutt like this.
    10-09-2013 12:39 PM
    Actually, the worst feeling in the world is losing to a team whose owner forgot to set up that week. I lost in one of my other leagues to an owner with 2 starters on bye.

And depression set in.....
    gedzum and budney like this.
    10-10-2013 11:31 AM
    Oh man that happened to me last season in my uncle's league. I nearly vowed to never play fantasy football again after the embarrassment. While on the subject, my bench in that league is awful and there isn't much in the free agent pool. I'm doomed if some of my players there get injured. I guess the beauty of playing in the smaller league here is that we have a good selection of players available.
    10-11-2013 06:36 AM
    Just a bad week for me.... Lost to my freaking Son in my other league after helping him set up his team against me... How stupid is THAT??

Andrew Luck and the Colts taking the week off against the Chargers just killed me..... AND I lost to Stebben in our league with him forgetting to starting a kicker. My Bucs lost, mt Florida Gators lost.... I am in a football rut.
    gedzum likes this.
    10-15-2013 04:45 PM
    Ouch, not a good sporting week for sure. Surely, it can only get better from that.

My teams are starting to get ravaged with injury. Thankfully I stocked up on some players in the WPCentral league. In my uncle's league, there is virtually no talent available to add some depth. Not cool. Hope the players I got left can grind out results.
    10-17-2013 11:20 AM
    Woah! this week was a nail biter. Seattle's O-line almost made me loose my first game since week 2. I guess the beginners luck has settled in. lol
    snowmutt likes this.
    10-29-2013 03:24 PM
    I got slaughtered last week. My opponent just had to have Megatron on the day he absolutely destroys, along with other big time scorers. Just my luck..
    snowmutt likes this.
    10-31-2013 03:21 AM
    Okay.... I am happy to be back posting. I have missed my WP community.

I am not happy with everyone freaking beating me in this league, though. STOP IT!! LEAVE MY POOR TEAMS ALONE!!!

At mid season, I am very amused with our little league. I am truly enjoying it.

(Have I mentioned I would appreciate it if ya'll would stop beating me??)
    gedzum and budney like this.
    11-01-2013 01:23 AM
    Woah! this week was a nail biter. Seattle's O-line almost made me loose my first game since week 2. I guess the beginners luck has settled in. lol

Sore winner.....

budney likes this.
    11-01-2013 01:24 AM
    Good to have you back Snowmutt!

Injuries and bye weeks are hitting me hard right now. Need to get my team in order.

I just saw Eugene Quack is on a 6 game win streak. Pretty awesome form and scary team to boot
    snowmutt and budney like this.
    11-01-2013 08:22 AM
    Good to have you back Snowmutt!

Injuries and bye weeks are hitting me hard right now. Need to get my team in order.

I just saw Eugene Quack is on a 6 game win streak. Pretty awesome form and scary team to boot
    It just ain't fair, is it?? And his Ducks are rolling in the Pac-12.

No living with some people.
    budney likes this.
    11-02-2013 12:34 AM
    WOO-HOO!!! LOSING STREAK IS OVER!!!

I AM ON A ROLL- 1 IN A ROW!!!

*does happy dance*
    gedzum likes this.
    11-04-2013 01:13 AM
    Thanks Dirty Deeders for not maintaining your team this week!

Never thought I would win 3 in a row in this league, but 7 is just insane!
    gedzum likes this.
    11-04-2013 07:28 AM
116 12345