Any Ftasy Football nuts interested in a WPC League??

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey Gang!! I have only one real hobbie right now: I play Fantasy Football, where I routinly manage to find a way to have more points sitting on the bench then on my starting team!!!

But, I got an inspiriation to see if there were any other players here on WPC, and see if we have anyone interested in a private league for WPC members. I would prefer to do it on ESPN, simply because they have the F.F. app and others don't. I lke to support those who support WP. But I would not object to other sites if that was the preference. We got 2 1/2 weeks as I write this to get a league and get the draft in. Just post here if you are interested, if we get at least 6 or 8, we could set something up.

If this goes unanswered, I will just pout in the corner. No problem.... :evil:

kc77

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I would do it. I don't do pay to play leagues though. I just like to do it every year for fun. It makes it more enjoyable for me knowing that I won't lose any money on it.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I might be interested in it. Would also be cool if it was on ESPN, for the reason you stated and also since my uncle's league is there too.

Mr_deeds was asking about a WPC League too. I didn't notice his thread a while back. Not sure if he's still up for it.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I would do it. I don't do pay to play leagues though. I just like to do it every year for fun. It makes it more enjoyable for me knowing that I won't lose any money on it.

That's good, I am a known cheap skate. No sweat with no pay. I am not at all interested in losing any more cash then I do normally being married. We will do free!!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Tell you what- I can open a league site after my work today, and just send a personel note to everyone here on WPC. I will check what the max # of teams is as well (I think it is 14, but may be wrong). Can't do it from here at work though. Mean old bosses. Just keep posting if interested.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I might be interested in it. Would also be cool if it was on ESPN, for the reason you stated and also since my uncle's league is there too.

Mr_deeds was asking about a WPC League too. I didn't notice his thread a while back. Not sure if he's still up for it.

I will send him a message as well. Thanks for the info.

cstebbins

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey please let me know if youre truly going to set up a league I would love to be in it. I don't mind free leagues I just love being in a league where people actally care and try. cstebbins@outlook.com is my email. send me message and let me know.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hey.....UPDATE!!! GET YER UPDATE!!

I just sent a message to all those interested, so look in your "new" drop down menu and there should be a notification there is a new private message.

We can have up to 20 teams, so all is good if anyone else wants in on this pigskin war. We do need a even number though.

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
Hey.....UPDATE!!! GET YER UPDATE!!

I just sent a message to all those interested, so look in your "new" drop down menu and there should be a notification there is a new private message.

We can have up to 20 teams, so all is good if anyone else wants in on this pigskin war. We do need a even number though.

Just sent you a email, check your inbox. :smile:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Most everyone should recieve their invites very, very soon. Took me until now to find 15 minutes to get invites out. Sorry.....

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
To all!!!!

This is just the last night we have until we have to draft. We have a draft time set up for 10:45 Eastern, 9:45 Central, so on, so forth. If you are interested, please just chime in below.

@cstebbins, @slmsd1968, I sent you owner invites one more time. Let me know if you do not get them. I also sent you private messages, so let me know if you got them.

I am so ready for some FOOTBALL.....

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
How many teams are you at so far, and what kind of setup are you planning? I tend to be a bit picky with my leagues, because I like a decent bit of challenge (namely, using IDPs).

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
@ Keith and luimende- I am so sorry. I was trying so hard to get the draft together on 9/4 (season starts today, 9/5), I forgot to double check the thread. My absolute bad, and I am sorry.

nwildcat

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to see I missed this before. If you decide to do one next year and keep a list for the league, add me, I'd be interested.

Hopefully tonight's kickoff game is a good one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers