Any Ftasy Football nuts interested in a WPC League??

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I got a thorough spanking in my uncle's league with many of my players scoring in single digits. The supreme David Akers netting me a mighty 1 point with 2 missed FG. I was even genius enough to have DeSean Jackson on the bench.

Snowmutt, looks like we had a decent battle for our first meeting. You won the Manning bros duel, but Aaron Rodgers and the Seahawks defense bailed me out of this one. Jimmy Graham and Randall Cobb also got me a nice point total.

A part of me is happy the Bears beat the Vikings, but A.P. was nigh on shut out. Luckily he got me a 100yd game to somewhat nullify that fumble.

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
Oh man, while having Vick on the bench didn't help. It was my team not showing up this week that really did me in. lol

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
cstebbins had a good week, too. Nice win.

Again, everone over 100 points. I feel a lot of our games will come down to Sunday/Monday night players. A ton of nailbiters....

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Rodgers and the Seahawks just picked a tough time to have monster games. We matched up pretty well across the board trading blows at the other positions

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
Ow. 35 points from Vick sitting on the bench. I have been there, budney.

And about Russell Wilson.... maybe not so much.....

:smile:

I can't put it all on Wilson, he had a poor start against a pretty good team (SF) with an hour weather delay. Now Brees on the other hand, 11 pts against Tampa Bay. smh

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Week three...... I am going camping on Thursday night, so it will be late Sunday before I can even check.

I can feel a win streak brewing..... can ya'll feel it??? The bubbling of a serious set of whuppins coming from my team to yours???

Be afraid... hide the children.... keep your heads low.....

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Week three...... I am going camping on Thursday night, so it will be late Sunday before I can even check.

I can feel a win streak brewing..... can ya'll feel it??? The bubbling of a serious set of whuppins coming from my team to yours???

Be afraid... hide the children.... keep your heads low.....

The Jacksons Can you feel it is playing in my head right now..

My army of auto-picks is ready.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh man what a terreible showing in fantasy land. You know something is wrong when your kicker scores more points than the majority of the team. Congrats to Worcestershire Sauces. I think time has come to drop Eli, what a terrible game.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I dropped Big Ben in all my leagues prior to this week. I look like a soothsayer.Thank the Lord I still have Peyton going tonight. Vernen Davis was a scratch, and I rolled with the Bills "D", which was playing the worst "O" in the NFL in the Jets. So..... THAT worked out real well for me to the tune of -2 points. Deeder had 2 scratches (Ray Rice & Stephen Jackson) and still would beat me with any points from Denvers "D". Ruining the streak of all teams over 100 points. Just a bad week for me and Deeders.....

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Unlucky man. I also didn't know about Vernon Davis until late in my uncle's league. Lo and behold I also did poorly there too with too many single digit scores. Current scoreline is 104-42 with the only consolation that Demaryius Thomas is yet to play for me. Here's to hoping he scores 60+ points!!

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
While Demaryius didn't post 80, he and Julius pushed my team over the top for my teams first win this season. :smile:

Finally had good all around play from my team. The only mistake I did was starting Vick, and keeping Wilson on the bench. But it wasn't a big mistake.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Having a serious delima..... Larry Fitzgerald is playing my Bucs. Have him on my bench. But I have a feeling it will be an ugly weekend for my team. I need the points.... don't want to start him....I need the points.... don't want to start him....I need the points.... don't want to start him....

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
Having a serious delima..... Larry Fitzgerald is playing my Bucs. Have him on my bench. But I have a feeling it will be an ugly weekend for my team. I need the points.... don't want to start him....I need the points.... don't want to start him....I need the points.... don't want to start him....

Start him! Your Bucs can win and Fitzgerald can lights it up too. The consolation is your fantasy team or your Bucs win. :wink:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I need a big rebound this week after my terrible performance last week. After the 49ers D scored big, I kinda wish I started them, but alas hindsight is 20/20 right. Hopefully the Seahawks D continue their good play and score pretty well.

I decided to drop Eli Manning since he's in terrible form right now. Picked up Alex Smith and Terrelle Pryor to replace him and fill in for Rodgers. Looks like Pryor has been cleared to play, so I hope he'll do ok. Taking a gamble on him. Those are always fun :wink:

Good luck this week peeps. Hopefully we all get back to form and get everyone 100pts again.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Alright, I managed to salvage some pride after last weeks debacle. Managed to steal wins in both leagues I'm in. I thought Pryor was good to go but saw he wasn't gonna play so I picked up the Raiders backup, Matt Flynn. It was funny that Matt Cassel had a solid game since I was considering him. Goes to show what I know :winktongue:

Also, we all scored over 100pts again which was good.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
And.... there goes my win streak, stopped at one.

Stupid Fantasy Football. I hate it.

HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!

This week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar