Any Ftasy Football nuts interested in a WPC League??

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
I got lucky and held a lead for my third win in a row. And that was with Vick getting injured and Bush not coming through against Green Bay, all while Moreno ran up the points on my bench. :)

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Damn dem dirty deeders. Absolute beastly that past week. Grats man. A few of your players scoring 20+ points.

Made a few waiver wire moves to add some depth. The past 2 bye weeks weren't ideal so I really should have prepared beforehand. Alas, time to keep chugging forward.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I got lucky and held a lead for my third win in a row. And that was with Vick getting injured and Bush not coming through against Green Bay, all while Moreno ran up the points on my bench. :)

Yeah I hate the feeling of benching someone, only for them to have a great game.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Actually, the worst feeling in the world is losing to a team whose owner forgot to set up that week. I lost in one of my other leagues to an owner with 2 starters on bye.

And depression set in.....

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh man that happened to me last season in my uncle's league. I nearly vowed to never play fantasy football again after the embarrassment. While on the subject, my bench in that league is awful and there isn't much in the free agent pool. I'm doomed if some of my players there get injured. I guess the beauty of playing in the smaller league here is that we have a good selection of players available.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Just a bad week for me.... Lost to my freaking Son in my other league after helping him set up his team against me... How stupid is THAT??

Andrew Luck and the Colts taking the week off against the Chargers just killed me..... AND I lost to Stebben in our league with him forgetting to starting a kicker. My Bucs lost, mt Florida Gators lost.... I am in a football rut.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Ouch, not a good sporting week for sure. Surely, it can only get better from that.

My teams are starting to get ravaged with injury. Thankfully I stocked up on some players in the WPCentral league. In my uncle's league, there is virtually no talent available to add some depth. Not cool. Hope the players I got left can grind out results.

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
Woah! this week was a nail biter. Seattle's O-line almost made me loose my first game since week 2. I guess the beginners luck has settled in. lol

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I got slaughtered last week. My opponent just had to have Megatron on the day he absolutely destroys, along with other big time scorers. Just my luck..

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Okay.... I am happy to be back posting. I have missed my WP community.

I am not happy with everyone freaking beating me in this league, though. STOP IT!! LEAVE MY POOR TEAMS ALONE!!!

At mid season, I am very amused with our little league. I am truly enjoying it.

(Have I mentioned I would appreciate it if ya'll would stop beating me??)

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Good to have you back Snowmutt!

Injuries and bye weeks are hitting me hard right now. Need to get my team in order.

I just saw Eugene Quack is on a 6 game win streak. Pretty awesome form and scary team to boot

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Good to have you back Snowmutt!

Injuries and bye weeks are hitting me hard right now. Need to get my team in order.

I just saw Eugene Quack is on a 6 game win streak. Pretty awesome form and scary team to boot

It just ain't fair, is it?? And his Ducks are rolling in the Pac-12.

No living with some people.

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
Thanks Dirty Deeders for not maintaining your team this week!

Never thought I would win 3 in a row in this league, but 7 is just insane!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Loving my luck so much right now. Back to back weeks playing absolute wrecking balls. Andre Jonhson goes and posts probably his best game ever, Brady rediscovers his golden touch, Panthers D stomping all over the Falcons and my Seahawks D incapable of doing anything against the Bucs. My opponent is projected to get over 200 pts!! I actually wouldn't mind seeing that milestone broken, but why against me :(

BTW, is budney's team Eugene Quack?

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yep, that's my team! :smile:

I'll trade you umm..my team for your team :p Man you're on an absolute roll.

Yep, sounds like at least someone is having fun with this season.

*Snowmutt just sits in corner, fuming...*

*gedzum joins the fuming corner*

So my opponent totalled 225 pts this week. Yeah that's a thorough spanking I received. I feel like I'm getting trolled now. Aaron Rodgers gets taken out after a couple of plays. Seems like he might miss a few games. Ugh..my season just took a nose dive.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
So my opponent totalled 225 pts this week. Yeah that's a thorough spanking I received. I feel like I'm getting trolled now. Aaron Rodgers gets taken out after a couple of plays. Seems like he might miss a few games. Ugh..my season just took a nose dive.

At least you can blame injuries. I am still stuck with the team I drafted.

I am gonna go punch a mirror.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss