Any Ftasy Football nuts interested in a WPC League??

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
And... the Eugene Quack kicks me right in the rear end.

The ironic part is the player that killed me in this league this week- Demaryius Thomas- won me my other league game this week. Hard to be mad at him, but I kinda am.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh there's only one league that matters to me now that I lost Arian Foster to IR and that's the WPC league. Need them forum bragging rights :p I can't believe how both my teams have been ravaged by injury. I guess it makes up for those seasons where I was lucky not to get many.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I got a win over Stebbins, but I can't see how with all the mediocre single digit players I had.

I'll take it. Cheap wins are acceptable this point of the season.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I ended Eugene Quack's win streak...in my dreams. He beat me handily. Man my team is in freefall.

Snowmutt, are you ready for my top tier QB pairing lol.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I ended Eugene Quack's win streak...in my dreams. He beat me handily. Man my team is in freefall.

Snowmutt, are you ready for my top tier QB pairing lol.

I got you covered with a postitive sighting of at least half my players will score less then 10 points.

Race ya to the bottom....

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
Worcestershire Sauces came to play, and my fantasy team looked like my Ducks! lol

It was a great run that I though would of never happened in a league like this.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Worcestershire Sauces came to play, and my fantasy team looked like my Ducks! lol

As you sit at 9 wins and have paddled us all repeatedly..... You do realize we are talking bad about you behind your back, or in this case computer moniter, right??

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Gedzum and I are in a nail biter.... He has San Fran's "D", I have Vernon Davis. Washington can serve up some points to opposing "D", so I am not feeling safe here.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Hell of a run man. I have to admit, it was pretty cool to see something like that. Just wish we all weren't the ones on the receiving end :p

Gedzum and I are in a nail biter.... He has San Fran's "D", I have Vernon Davis. Washington can serve up some points to opposing "D", so I am not feeling safe here.

It is going to be interesting, but I think you have enough of a cushion to win this game. A Davis TD should be golden for you. I'm looking for around 10pts from San Fran's D to really give me any chance.

I really need to settle on a decent QB to fill in for Rodgers. I just can't decide. It's like I bring someone in, he plays bad for me, I release him and he has a great game and my replacement stinks it up.

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
As you sit at 9 wins and have paddled us all repeatedly..... You do realize we are talking bad about you behind your back, or in this case computer moniter, right??

You all can make fun of me all you want! That streak was and will be worth all the jabs. :grin:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hell of a run man. I have to admit, it was pretty cool to see something like that. Just wish we all weren't the ones on the receiving end :p

It is going to be interesting, but I think you have enough of a cushion to win this game. A Davis TD should be golden for you. I'm looking for around 10pts from San Fran's D to really give me any chance.

20 stinking points. That is what your defense gave you. 10 points to 15 points is excellent, and even 19 points would have been fine. Davis even got me that TD. Sounds great huh? Then could we leave it there?? Noooooooooooo!!! He has to fumble, so he loses points.

20 points???? From a "D"????

In case everyone can't tell, I lost. By. One. Stinking. Point.

I hate football..... (Nice win, Gedzum, though I am slightly embittered.)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Okay, this is it, folks. Last week of the regular season. Playoffs start next week. As it stands, you rude, impolite people have no consideration for the man who put this league together, and myself and Dirty Deeders are on the outside looking in. The playoffs are 2 week games, if you have never been here before.

Side note: I might be able to sneak in if both Stebbins and Gedzum are polite enough to lose. Just sayin'........

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
20 stinking points. That is what your defense gave you. 10 points to 15 points is excellent, and even 19 points would have been fine. Davis even got me that TD. Sounds great huh? Then could we leave it there?? Noooooooooooo!!! He has to fumble, so he loses points.

20 points???? From a "D"????

In case everyone can't tell, I lost. By. One. Stinking. Point.

I hate football..... (Nice win, Gedzum, though I am slightly embittered.)

Yeah I couldn't believe it man. SF's D was clutch for me getting double what I was anticipating. Davis got the TD as well, I wasn't counting on that fumble. That was the difference in the end. What a game that went to the wire. I'm still facepalming over Keenum's 3 pts against the Jags.

It's going to be an interesting finish. I got a tough match against the Worcestershire Sauces..so who knows Snowmutt, you just might make it ;)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I still have my whole team to play yet but still- looking at these scores and everyone is at least in the 20's but me, and I sit with a big bad "0" in the column is very unsettling.....

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Unlucky Snowmutt! You can finish strong..I believe in you!

I'm surprised I won my last game against the Sauce. When I saw the numbers that Josh Gordon was posting, I was like yup I'm done. Couldn't believe when I checked next day I was good to steal a win. If he had started Alshon Jefferey things would have been different ;)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Going into week 2 of the first round of the play-offs....

Gedzum, this is gonna be ugly for you if you do not take your fantasy players aside and give them a Lombardi style pep talk. Get in there, and fight!!

Eugene, take it easy on Gedzum, he is really a nice guy.....

Stebbins and Worcestshire are in a nice little tussle in their playoffs.

I am in danger of coming in dead, stinking, complete last. Deeders has me by 6 points right now.

I swear, I am actually trying. My team is really this bad.......

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
lol Snowmutt! Ugh, yet another injury. I mean I wasn't expecting to go into the game against quack to win, but c'mon, I now lose AP! Not sure what's worse..that or Keenum geting out scored by Foles in the snow. I even benched Foles in the last minute when i saw the conditions. My season has just about hit rock bottom. Such a shame since this was the best group of players I've had.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon