Any Ftasy Football nuts interested in a WPC League??

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm surprised my team were able to put up a decent fight this week. Foles, Jennings and the Seahawks D came up big for me. My first game really cost me and left too big of a deficit. Oh well. It was a good game ;)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I am ashamed. Deeders had 2 players give him "0" points, but Dez Bryants nearly 30 points made up for it.

I...lost....again.

*hangs head, moves to back of the room, hopes no one sees me*

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
It did turn out to be good game! I knew it would get interesting once the Broncos choked, but then started sweating when Brees came out and stank it up!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I am ashamed. Deeders had 2 players give him "0" points, but Dez Bryants nearly 30 points made up for it.

I...lost....again.

*hangs head, moves to back of the room, hopes no one sees me*

aww I feel bad for ya, started the league and all :p next season we should battle each other with auto-pick teams ;)

It did turn out to be good game! I knew it would get interesting once the Broncos choked, but then started sweating when Brees came out and stank it up!

yeah I couldn't believe the game Brees was having. I thought for a second there was a chance, but then I remembered I had Jimmy Graham and his score is essentially tied to Brees. I would've needed Brees to throw like 5 INTs and fumble a few times

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Lol that's a good one. That's fair enough. I'm probably the opposite, not knowing what I'm going to get is half the fun. The other quarter is trying to make champions out of them, then the final quarter is scratching my head wondering where things went wrong :p

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Last week. Last chance to wrap things up, rebound, save face, or go out with whimper depending on your teams position.

I feel the urge to whimper....

When is the draft for next season??

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Had tons of fun (and frustrations :p) in this league. Hope to finish somewhat stronger than my mid season collapse. I'm not sure whether to chuck Rodgers back in. I hate the feeling of; if I put him in and he stinks it up or I leave him on the bench and he scores like 50pts!

Anyway, looking forward to doing this all again next season.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
It sorta like the 6-6 college team that wins the Beef-O'Brady Bowl on a wednesday night.

But, dang it... we ended on a WIN!!!

Oh yes, Gedzum.... we love our moral victories!!!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
*hi fives snowmutt*

I'm going to miss this league in the mean time. The change in routine from looking for those waiver wire injury replacements is going to be strange to adjust to :p

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I am already hoping we get another league together next year. Maybe with more people, that way my 5th place finish will be much more impressive.

In a 6 team league, it seems to be a little more on the poor side.....

Congrats, Quack....

Ya jerk. :smile:

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
Agreed, I hope we can do this again next year.

Why am I a jerk??? My team imploded in the final game. The beginners luck I had ran out! lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99