Which search engine do you use on your Windows Phone? Bing or Google?

hsn97

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Just wanted to know what the Windows Phone owners prefers. We all know that Google is way more dominant and most of the people use google. So my default search engine on my WP8 is Google but i miss the beautiful bing app. But search engines are good if they give you the result you want. Google does that better than bing for me. So yeah i want to hear more about this from the community!

kc77

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I used google up until I got my 928. Once I started using the Bing search on the phone for a while I ended up making it my main search for my laptop. I do find that google seems easier to type into a computer than Bing though. Lol.

Graven Pshya

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I use Bing. I like the Bing Rewards program. Just for searching I can get points toward awesome stuff. The only downside is that Bing search on WP doesn't incorporate Bing Rewards so you have to get points via browser.

nbktonic

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Bing. Second choice is Google when I dont find what I am looking for on Bing. But yeah first go at Bing whenever. You got that? Bing I said, BING!

diktea

May 6, 2013
Visit site
bing is the default search (with the right side button) but for internet explorer i set my search engine for google. so i get the best of both worlds

csd_images

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
BING for most things, however doing searches for technical stuff like programming Google is still better. I play with DuckDuckGo at times.

lonbraj

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Google. Offers better results for my region specifically when searching for local places. I don't live in the USA. You got it MSFT?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon