02-09-2014 06:43 PM
435 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    Your AFC pick could be true but I don't see SF hanging 30 on Seattle in their house.
    I tthink it'll be close til it gets to the 4th quarter. If Seattle doesn't figure out how to get something out of Russell Wilson and their passing game, San Fran is gonna eventually wear them down and I can see them breaking the game open late
    palandri likes this.
    01-15-2014 03:13 PM
    I tthink it'll be close til it gets to the 4th quarter. If Seattle doesn't figure out how to get something out of Russell Wilson and their passing game, San Fran is gonna eventually wear them down and I can see them breaking the game open late
    They better find a way to get something out of Wilson. Lynch hasn't exactly been the picture of health in his NFL career. If the weather is anything like the New Orleans game, I doubt either team will be able to score more than 17. We'll see.
    palandri likes this.
    01-15-2014 04:26 PM
    I don't think you guys should be listening to the media about Wilson and the passing game. They were playing conservative due to strong winds. I believe they will open it up against the Niners and the Niners will do the same.
    palandri and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-16-2014 12:23 PM
    I don't think you guys should be listening to the media about Wilson and the passing game. They were playing conservative due to strong winds. I believe they will open it up against the Niners and the Niners will do the same.
    The guys hasn't passed for anything more than 206 yards in the last month and only has 3 touchdowns in his last four games or something like that. I'm not say Kaepernick is lighting up the scoreboard himself. But he's been a bit more productive than Russell Wilson has been
    01-16-2014 09:19 PM
    The guys hasn't passed for anything more than 206 yards in the last month and only has 3 touchdowns in his last four games or something like that. I'm not say Kaepernick is lighting up the scoreboard himself. But he's been a bit more productive than Russell Wilson has been
    Kaepernick has the better recievers, including a borderline HOFer in Bolden.

Wilson has the better running game, although not by much.

These teams could easily switch jerseys. They play very similar on both sides of the ball. I do think both QB's are playing a little conservative.

Tough call.
    01-16-2014 09:24 PM
    I'm obviously a Niners fan, but I believe everyone will see how truly good Wilson is this weekend. I have seen many of his videos, he is too good and accurate of a passer to be playing the way he has been. I also believe that this game might be a shootout, because Lynch will have a rough day. And Kaep is going to attack that secondary, like Ronnie Lott advised right before Seattle's loss at Candlestick earlier this year.
    Laura Knotek and palandri like this.
    01-16-2014 11:00 PM
    Should be an exciting couple of games. I have the Seahawks beating the niners and of course my Pats beating the Broncos!
    Laura Knotek and palandri like this.
    01-17-2014 12:11 AM
    New Super Bowl 48 pick part 3
    Broncos vs P̶a̶c̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶ P̶a̶n̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶ Seahawks

Broncos 31
    P̶a̶c̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶ P̶a̶n̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶ Seahawks 17
    01-17-2014 02:23 AM
    Today is the big day!
    snowmutt and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-19-2014 08:42 AM
    Things looking a little desperate for New England. A little over 7 minutes to go in the game as I type this. Denver moving the ball, up by 13, Peyton all serious. Can he put the nail in the coffin?

Wow.... make that up by 16. A clutch 54 yard FG from Matt Prater. Either a Denver stop or another couple of first downs after a New England score, and Denver goes SuperBowling.....
    palandri likes this.
    01-19-2014 04:43 PM
    Denver is going to do it.
    snowmutt likes this.
    01-19-2014 04:52 PM
    Denver is going to do it.
    This deal is done. Seal it. Excellent effort all around for Denver. All the press will be about Peyton- and he played great- but that Denver "D" was tough all game, Thomas is a beast at WR, there was some important runs, and have I mentioned I thought that 54 yard FG was stinking clutch?
    01-19-2014 05:02 PM
    Thanks for the updates.
    snowmutt likes this.
    01-19-2014 05:05 PM
    Okay.... Ann Wilson (of Heart fame for you young whipper-snappers) just CRUSHED the National Anthem. To me, the Star Spangled Banner needs to be majestic and with power behind it, and she nailed it.
    01-19-2014 05:42 PM
    Good game by Denver. Now let's see what happens in the night cap...should be a real slobber-knocker...
    01-19-2014 05:55 PM
    Okay.... Ann Wilson (of Heart fame for you young whipper-snappers) just CRUSHED the National Anthem. To me, the Star Spangled Banner needs to be majestic and with power behind it, and she nailed it.
    Boy, she still has those pipes!
    01-19-2014 05:56 PM
    Seahawks defense in the 2nd half looks real tight. If the 49ers can't break through it, the game will go to the Seahawks.
    snowmutt and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-19-2014 07:30 PM
    Seattle SEEMS like they should be winning. But they are just not.

Maybe they should truly think about tackling that silly little QB for the 49ers?? Just maybe?
    palandri likes this.
    01-19-2014 08:11 PM
    Seattle SEEMS like they should be winning. But they are just not.

Maybe they should truly think about tackling that silly little QB for the 49ers?? Just maybe?
    That INT sealed the win.
    snowmutt and palandri like this.
    01-19-2014 08:55 PM
    Well, that's the beauty of the NFL. You can make all the predictions you want. That's why they go out and play the game. Kudos to both teams. Broncos are my second favorite team, so I'm pulling for them to win. And I'm happy to see Pete Carroll proving his style of coaching works in the pros. Always felt he got a raw deal here in NE.
    01-19-2014 08:59 PM
    Well, that's the beauty of the NFL. You can make all the predictions you want. That's why they go out and play the game. Kudos to both teams. Broncos are my second favorite team, so I'm pulling for them to win. And I'm happy to see Pete Carroll proving his style of coaching works in the pros. Always felt he got a raw deal here in NE.
    I'm rooting for Seattle only because I have a friend who lives in Seattle.
    palandri likes this.
    01-19-2014 09:07 PM
    In honor of Adam Sandler, we now have the Marijuanakah Bowl.
    Laura Knotek, budney and snowmutt like this.
    01-19-2014 09:08 PM
    This sets up a fantastic super bowl. Maybe this year I'll watch for more than just the commercials.
    01-19-2014 09:09 PM
    THANK-YOU!! I am always shocked the way people rag on him for his time there. They were competitive. I never doubted he could be a great NFL coach.

I have always wondered how long he can stay in one place with the pros. I feel after 4 or 5 years his style may get a little old. But I had zero doubt he would be succesful wherever he ended up.

Of course, that dude that replaced him has done okay up in New England. Pretty fair......
    palandri likes this.
    01-19-2014 09:26 PM
    I am pulling for Peyton just to shut up his critics. Can you imagine another 400-yard effort like todays in the SuperBowl against that Defense?

Let's see.... 2 weeks until the game....

So, don't the pre-game shows start this Thursday sometime??
    palandri and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-19-2014 09:28 PM
435 ... 1213141516 ...