02-09-2014 06:43 PM
435 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    Wow! Even the non-profane but* gets the asterisk job?
    snowmutt likes this.
    12-09-2013 11:01 PM
    Wow! Even the non-profane but* gets the asterisk job?
    Yep, noticed that on the "Ban the post above you" game.

WPC is strickly "PG".
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-10-2013 12:11 PM
    89 is retired but the legend lives on!

What I always loved about Ditka was that the man always seemed like a guy who just WORKED. He squeezed every bit of talent he could as both a player and a coach to get the most he could out of himself. That is why blue collar sports fans love the dude.
    12-10-2013 12:19 PM
    Even though my Giants are eliminated, always nice to see when Dallas gets their *** kicked. They're a .500 team, have been a .500 team for the last 10+ years. While Romo has actually playing good this year, that defense has been as helpful as using gasoline to stop a grease fire...
    snowmutt and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-10-2013 01:13 PM
    Cowboys losing always put a smile on my face.
    snowmutt likes this.
    12-11-2013 01:36 AM
    Cowboys losing always put a smile on my face.
    ...and Jerry Jones saying how everyone's job is safe, the arrow is pointing up, and all is well, nothing to see here.

Then, day 2 after the Cowboys have been eliminated from play-off contention, he fires everyone from Garrett to the water boy.

Bad team, great theater....
    12-11-2013 05:19 PM
    ...and Jerry Jones saying how everyone's job is safe, the arrow is pointing up, and all is well, nothing to see here.

Then, day 2 after the Cowboys have been eliminated from play-off contention, he fires everyone from Garrett to the water boy.

Bad team, great theater....
    Hahaha.
    12-12-2013 01:17 AM
    I really liked Ditka's little speech when they retired his jersey. He seemed really pumped at the end like he wanted to play! I remember when I created my player in Madden, I had the #89. Guess that will have to change :P
    palandri and snowmutt like this.
    12-12-2013 08:03 AM
    12-13-2013 04:39 AM
    Unbelievable Green Bay come back in the 2nd half after being down 26-3.
    Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    12-15-2013 06:48 PM
    We finally got to Brady.
    palandri, Laura Knotek and budney like this.
    12-15-2013 07:10 PM
    12-16-2013 06:35 AM
    Just ordered my Fathead:

Chicago Bears Helmet - Chicago Bears - NFL
    Laura Knotek, gedzum and snowmutt like this.
    12-22-2013 10:27 AM
    I have seen the ugly, and the Dolphins are it. 99 days until opening day so I can suffer even more with another marine species.
    12-22-2013 09:30 PM
    I have seen the ugly, and the Dolphins are it. 99 days until opening day so I can suffer even more with another marine species.
    Not as ugly as Browns. They're just mailing it in at this point, but what's the point? Browns haven't done anything good in their previous drafts, so why should I think their upcoming draft picks will be any better? Why should I think Mike Lombardi learned how to be a GM? He wasn't any good the first time around.
    12-22-2013 10:08 PM
    I don't even want to talk about tonights game.
    Laura Knotek, gedzum and snowmutt like this.
    12-22-2013 10:31 PM
    The Packers lost today

But with the Bears losing, it doesn't matter! Oh the relief!!

12-22-2013 11:00 PM
    Not as ugly as Browns. They're just mailing it in at this point, but what's the point? Browns haven't done anything good in their previous drafts, so why should I think their upcoming draft picks will be any better? Why should I think Mike Lombardi learned how to be a GM? He wasn't any good the first time around.
    The Browns weren't fighting for a playoff spot. Besides, it could be worse, Matt Millen could be your GM.
    12-22-2013 11:24 PM
    2013-12-2215_44_12.jpg
    jack-nicholson-smile.gif
    leveon-bell-touchdown.jpg
    denzel-washington-boom-gif.gif
    mike_tomlin-pointing.jpg
    7-8 baby yeah!
    Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    12-23-2013 03:17 AM
    I watched the game yesterday and in defense of the club, they need a QB, and more importantly, a home run threat at RB. Campbell is OK, but a back up. The team isn't built to come from behind just yet. And that defense,gets worn down so by the 4th quarter, they cannot stop a soul.
    12-23-2013 06:02 AM
    The biggest loser yesterday was the Detroit Lions. Schwartz is pretty much done there. They should have won the game yesterday and be back in control of the division. Give my Giants credit for winning a game they shouldn't have.
    snowmutt likes this.
    12-23-2013 06:04 AM
    I don't even want to talk about tonights game.
    I don't think anyone in the NFC North wants to go to the playoffs.
    12-26-2013 01:01 PM
    I watched the game yesterday and in defense of the club, they need a QB, and more importantly, a home run threat at RB. Campbell is OK, but a back up. The team isn't built to come from behind just yet. And that defense,gets worn down so by the 4th quarter, they cannot stop a soul.
    Funny part is, nearly half the teams in this league are playing with back ups at the starting QB position. There just ain't 32 NFL caliber signal callers in the NFL. I would say there are 10-12 QB's that are playmakers, maybe another 5 that are good game managers.

Then comes the rest of the QB's. I mean Arizona is happy with Carson Palmer and to me he is the ultimate back up QB that has gotten tons of cash posing as a starter.

Poor Browns fans have had a parade of back-ups as starters since Bernie Kosar left. My Bucs won the SuperBowl in 2002 with Brad Johnson at QB. That's right: THE Brad Johnson. Who threw an INT on his first pass of the SuperBowl and was never a starter again after the following season.

Makes me want to warn the Bears fans in my area as they ask for the Bears to dump Cutler- who is mistake prone but is a true QB you can win with, for McCown:

Careful for what you wish for. He is a GREAT back up that has no place starting for 16 games and into the play-offs for you. Once NFL Defenses figure out his limitations, you would really miss that arm of Cutler who can get the football 60 yards downfield with a flick of the wrist.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    12-27-2013 12:31 AM
    I don't think anyone in the NFC North wants to go to the playoffs.
    Will, they are on Sundays in January, when the "Walking Dead" comes back on. Who can blame them?

12-27-2013 12:33 AM
    As the fan of a team who lost at least 10 games for 16 straight seasons as I grew up:

Ouch. I can feel that pain through the internet.

*drops flower on grave of Browns season*
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-27-2013 12:36 AM
435 ... 7891011 ...