Official NFL Thread - 2013

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Coincidentally (or not), all 4 teams that beat the Niners during the regular season (SEA, IND, CAR, and NO) are all in the playoffs. So every game from here on out and possibly the SB could be considered a revenge game.

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Everybody seems to be anointing the Broncos. They remind me too much of the '84 Dolphins, score a ton of points and hope that Marino has the ball last. Denver's defense doesn't impress me enough to think they can stop Newton, Brees or even Wilson.

But can the Panthers, Saints, or Seahawks defense stop the Broncos Offense? Also, Brees, Wilson & Newton all have struggled to score TD's at times this season.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes I'm a born and live in New England all my life I'm a packer fan amongst all the Patriots crazy's yet you still can not count them out. though there not as good as years past they do find ways to win.... blah I hate seeing them win. I have to listen to everyone doing the OMG BRADY IS GOD ....

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
One more thing I would love to add I'm very excited about this years SB being played in an outdoor stadium in cold weather without all the fluff I hope it snows I hope it's cold real football as it should be played outdoors. also I'm all for having the SB rotate around to ALL of the NFL stadiums. It's high time....

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
One more thing I would love to add I'm very excited about this years SB being played in an outdoor stadium in cold weather without all the fluff I hope it snows I hope it's cold real football as it should be played outdoors. also I'm all for having the SB rotate around to ALL of the NFL stadiums. It's high time....

Not all cities can properly support a Super Bowl.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes I'm a born and live in New England all my life I'm a packer fan amongst all the Patriots crazy's yet you still can not count them out. though there not as good as years past they do find ways to win.... blah I hate seeing them win. I have to listen to everyone doing the OMG BRADY IS GOD ....

Well he is, lol.

All kidding aside, he's one of the great QBs of his generation. Elite quarterbacks don't grow on trees. Its understandable why the greats are celebrated.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
By the way, its amazing to see the Pats once again reinventing themselves sort of midstream. Alot of it is out of necessity. But I also think BB and Brady realize being pass happy isn't gonna get them where they need to be.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
1 for 4 this past weekend. I only got the Niners win correct. But I did win my 4 team parlay: Niners and the under, Chargers and the under. 😊

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Three for four both weekends...

Of course, the one I got wrong (Carolina beating the 49ers) was also my SuperBowl pick, but let's not dwell on the bad here.

I am having a hard time getting a "gut feel" on this week-ends games. Gonna have to wait to do picks.

Not sure what will change, but I am gonna have to wait......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05