08-22-2014 09:06 AM
788 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Today, I received my first two grades for my exam week last week.

Mathematics: 5.6 (USA C+/-?)
    Society 7.8 (USA B?)

Pretty nice start :)

Also, yesterday I asked my crush if she wanted a relationship with me. The "problem" is that she is a very good friend of me and I know her for 4.5 years... I just have to wait for reply :P (She isn't ignoring me right now, she is just thinking :P)
    Today I read your comment and laugh because of your "isn't ignoring me right now".. Also read a book
    DBDev, Chief_Adu, BIGPADDY and 1 others like this.
    11-04-2013 11:38 AM
    Today I read your comment and laugh because of your "isn't ignoring me right now".. Also read a book
    Hahaha, how come? :P

I received my third mark: Dutch: 6,8 (C+?)
    11-04-2013 12:15 PM
    Today I made my 100th post since joining this forum and I ate too many chocolate cookies at dinner and am now regretting it.
    Chief_Adu, DBDev, BIGPADDY and 2 others like this.
    11-04-2013 12:52 PM
    Today it's cloudy and raining. I'm tired and feeling older than I should. Such is life.

On a good note, I'm still one of the top posters. :P
    11-05-2013 03:12 AM
    Today, I learnt how to enable Data Sense on my phone.
    11-05-2013 03:19 AM
    Today I was in a punchy mood. Found everything funny almost to the point of stupidity.
    BIGPADDY and DBDev like this.
    11-05-2013 03:32 AM
    Today, I learnt how to enable Data Sense on my phone.
    Explain c:

Yesterday, I asked my crush if she wants a relationship with me, she said yes :D (It's my first one, lol)

Today, a lot of people congratulated me and I had a job interview. I have been hired and will start Saturday. I love this week :D
    MSFTisMIA, DBDev, Pete and 1 others like this.
    11-05-2013 10:23 AM
    Explain c:

Yesterday, I asked my crush if she wants a relationship with me, she said yes :D (It's my first one, lol)

Today, a lot of people congratulated me and I had a job interview. I have been hired and will start Saturday. I love this week :D
    Today I question you.. Pics or it didn't happen lol
    DBDev, Chief_Adu and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-05-2013 10:30 AM
    Today I question you.. Pics or it didn't happen lol
    Tomorrow, I crossed my "One today" post already :P
    DBDev, BIGPADDY, MSFTisMIA and 1 others like this.
    11-05-2013 10:51 AM
    Today was a boring day... However, I have a trial driving lesson today. I'm sure I'll hit a cat :D

For Jnbs, she is in my avatar :)
    DBDev, BIGPADDY, Pete and 1 others like this.
    11-06-2013 07:30 AM
    Today I've watched some of Microsoft's Tech Days live online session where they showed off the 2520, Surface Pro 2 and Lumia 1020 at the start Also the interview with Steve Ballmer was interesting. Just finished eating some cake for my pudding :)

ps. Have fun on your driving lesson Chief Adu, don't go hitting any cats or any animal for that matter... well an iSheep crossing the road blindly maybe ;) Nice avatar by the way.
    Chief_Adu, N_LaRUE, DBDev and 1 others like this.
    11-06-2013 07:49 AM
    Today I've watched some of Microsoft's Tech Days live online session where they showed off the 2520, Surface Pro 2 and Lumia 1020 at the start Also the interview with Steve Ballmer was interesting. Just finished eating some cake for my pudding :)

ps. Have fun on your driving lesson Chief Adu, don't go hitting any cats or any animal for that matter... well an iSheep crossing the road blindly maybe ;) Nice avatar by the way.
    This made my day x)
    DBDev and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-06-2013 08:12 AM
    Today WPC has been running slow. The weather has sucked. I've been a bit bored at work and I can't decide if I want a Surface 2.

However it is Wednesday so the week is almost over including the work day. :)
    Chief_Adu, DBDev and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-06-2013 09:38 AM
    Today was a boring day... However, I have a trial driving lesson today. I'm sure I'll hit a cat :D

Good for you lol..
    Chief_Adu, DBDev and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-06-2013 11:46 AM
    She's beautiful.
    Chief_Adu, BIGPADDY and DBDev like this.
    11-06-2013 12:25 PM
    Today WPC has been running slow. The weather has sucked. I've been a bit bored at work and I can't decide if I want a Surface 2.

However it is Wednesday so the week is almost over including the work day. :)
    Today I'm telling you go for the Surface 2!
    Chief_Adu and DBDev like this.
    11-06-2013 03:04 PM
    Today I am happy for Chief_Adu. You two looking good in that avatar pic

For me, nothing much. Just need to hit my assignments hard. They are starting to pile up. Starting to eat into my WPCentral forum time :P
    Chief_Adu, BIGPADDY and DBDev like this.
    11-07-2013 03:57 AM
    Today I got hit by the reset bug in Cut the Rope game. I lost all my progress. I was at the end of Season 2 and had 3 stars in all the levels so far. I'm so infuriated right now. All the effort went down the drain.
    Chief_Adu and BIGPADDY like this.
    11-07-2013 04:04 AM
    Today is my first day of being a WP8/Surface moderator on Microsoft Answers.
    11-07-2013 09:46 AM
    Today I have been planning my student life next year, I'm ready for it.

Yesterday, I got "dumped" (already) because she says that she had too many awfully relationships and she isn't ready for this one yet (why would you say "yes" when I asked? :() Also my driving lesson was fun! I hope to drive like "real gangsters" quickly, haha.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-07-2013 10:15 AM
    Ah, sorry to hear that. But it's always best to be honest rather than continue a pretence.

Be cool with her, she might come back at a later date.
    11-07-2013 10:25 AM
    :((
    Chief_Adu likes this.
    11-07-2013 10:30 AM
    Today I have been planning my student life next year, I'm ready for it.

Yesterday, I got "dumped" (already) because she says that she had too many awfully relationships and she isn't ready for this one yet (why would you say "yes" when I asked? :() Also my driving lesson was fun! I hope to drive like "real gangsters" quickly, haha.
    Don't worry buddy, it's her loss :)
    Good to hear you didn't kill anything on your lesson!
    You might need to edit your avatar again now though ;)
    11-07-2013 12:43 PM
    Don't worry buddy, it's her loss :)
    Good to hear you didn't kill anything on your lesson!
    You might need to edit your avatar again now though ;)
    Haha, that's true. No worries, there are a lot of other cool girls walking around.
    I just have to get off my laptop and hunt them down! :P
    DBDev, BIGPADDY and dznk like this.
    11-07-2013 01:34 PM
    ...I watched the two last episodes of Game of Thrones! Now I'm longing for Season 4!

[WARN] SPOILER! Copy the text and paste it somewhere to see it easier. [S]I shouldn't have watched the last two episode, everyone just died... I wanted them to win, but now I think I want Daenerys Targaryen to win [/S][/WARN]
    BIGPADDY and Chief_Adu like this.
    11-07-2013 01:40 PM
788 ... 89101112 ...