Today...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Today I got it sorted out with the PS4 long story and even better the person on the phone said I'm definitely getting it on launch day!!!

The shopto.net customer support team are the best!

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I've often heard good things about shopto.net but never actually used them. I tend to use Amazon, as I have Prime so most things come next day. Will probably start using them when my Prime runs out in 2 months time. I used to use Play.com but had a few problems with them so never used them again.

Anyway, today is a dismal day weather wise here so far and I'm waiting for a call later on to let me know whether my car has passed it's MOT... I sure hope it does. I want money for gadgets and gaming not suspension and welding :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I've often heard good things about shopto.net but never actually used them. I tend to use Amazon, as I have Prime so most things come next day. Will probably start using them when my Prime runs out in 2 months time. I used to use Play.com but had a few problems with them so never used them again.

Anyway, today is a dismal day weather wise here so far and I'm waiting for a call later on to let me know whether my car has passed it's MOT... I sure hope it does. I want money for gadgets and gaming not suspension and welding :)

I got another 6 months with amazon prime however I prefer using shopto.net for games and that unless amazon got an excellent deal.

Stop going on play.com since it became a market place.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Well my car did pass it's MOT today so that's good. Bad news for me is that my car tax and insurance are due within a couple of months, so that's a few hundred quid in the pockets of the government and insurance companies :(

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Today was a relaxed day for me.

I had a fight with my brother and we won't talk to each other anymore (I don't really care about that...) and have been talking with all my good friends... It was necessary. :)

raccoon210

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Today I was at school from 7AM for workout to 7 for my brother having a basketball meeting then I get home and my power was shut off so I drove to my grandmas and do my 3 hours of homework and still have 3 more hours. So today was not that good. But on the plus side I get to see my grandma and cousin so not all bad. Oh and 6snap came out:)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Today is Thursday, penultimate day of the working week. I wish it was next Thursday as I have Friday off and I'm going to France. Oh well. I can wait.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Today I downloaded a song of Zune called Wallflower by Divalola that I heard on Saints Row 3. I can't get this song out my head. Why oh why are song lyrics so easy to remember!

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Today I have been using 6snap all day with a random WPCentral user, he is great!

Also, I have been wondering to create a WPCentral Whatsapp, GroupMe or whatever IM app you use. Who would like that? :)

CrossedFaith

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Today, my car battery died.

The good news about today though is I was off, battery was under warranty so it was free, AND I got some grilled chicken for dinner, thanks to my lovely lady :) so all in all, a great day!

Sent from my magical toaster

Luminatic

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Today is Friday! Need I say more?

Thank god!

Today, as many days before, I suffer from buyers itch. A Lumia 1020 is in my mind, even though I'm perfectly happy with my 920. Sigh. Patience is a virtue... But April (that's when I'm eligible for an upgrade with my contract) is ages away. AGES! Sigh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise