Today...

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Today I watched the heroin addict across from us leave with his dealer for parts unknown.
I hope the poor bastards can find the road back to a normal life someday.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Today I kept thinking about an event a few days ago when I went into my boot of the car and shut the boot on my head.

I keep seeing flash backs of the event which I have to say I learnt my lesson.

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Today I kept thinking about an event a few days ago when I went into my boot of the car and shut the boot on my head.

I keep seeing flash backs of the event which I have to say I learnt my lesson.

Hehe, You reminded me of my old car, there was a time that when You wanted to close the trunk You had to slam the door reeeeallly hard :winktongue:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Today I turned 35. I still can't believe I spent so many teen years wanting to be an "adult". Friggin' time flies! Lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday!!

And remember... getting old is not your choice. Getting mature is. I say fight maturity tooth and nail.

Hope you got some rocking Ice Cream and cake...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Today I got to hang out with my 20 year old son. Kid makes me laugh every day. I appreciate him, and will sure miss him when he is off to his own life soon.

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
It's kind of like an extra little savings account that you can only access once a year. Interest rates for savings products are awful right now, so it doesn't bother me that the IRS has the money for awhile.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Today, while studying, I decided to turn off my PC and not listen to music like I usually do. I opened the window in my room and read my book to the noise of nature and the occasional car or distant train passing by. It was surprisingly peaceful and it knocked down my stress levels down a notch. I might have to do this more often.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Today, my son passed the ASVAB (the US Military evaluation test), and he will be joining the service (US Army) very soon. I am proud of him as it took a couple tries for him to get the score he wanted and he did not give up. I am also very, very bummed because that means I will lose him soon. Last kid in the house.

Military is getting a good humored, hard working young man very soon.

maclancer

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Today, my son passed the ASVAB (the US Military evaluation test), and he will be joining the service (US Army) very soon. I am proud of him as it took a couple tries for him to get the score he wanted and he did not give up. I am also very, very bummed because that means I will lose him soon. Last kid in the house.

Congrats to you and your son... I am also trying to get into the state police. I took the writing test so I will hear soon if I pass or not.

CrossedFaith

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Today, my gazebo fell apart, due to the winter weather.
du4a6a5u

Sent from my magical toaster

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Congrats to you and your son... I am also trying to get into the state police. I took the writing test so I will hear soon if I pass or not.

Good luck to both! :smile:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Today, I am debating whether to do a House of Cards Season 2 marathon or to pace it out a bit evenly and make the experience last longer. Yep..you can tell who my valentine is today #foreveralone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention