Today...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Today, someone defriended me on Facebook after her being proposed to at Nintendo World for the Pok?mon X/Y release. It was the talk of the town, Kotaku talked about it. The whole "proposing at a special event" thing is abnormal in my book. Everything I did when I proposed to my wife was in secrecy. Why the hell should I care about two Pok?maniacs getting married? I say "baby Pok?mon", lol.
Also played Borderlands 2 for 700 minutes straight on Steam.
Also bought a new memory foam mattress, as the other was a spring and was hurting me horribly.
Also got an evil glare from a cashier at a local supermarket because I bagged my own groceries, instead of having her do the work for me... then a fellow friend of mine that works for a different position in a supermarket (deli) asked me sarcastically if I wanted to cut my own meat. HAHAHA...
Calm down. It may be abnormal for you, but it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. They deserve to make it as special as they want it to be.
(Besides, Pok?mon brings people to gether, first via Link Cables, then Bluetooth, then through the Internet ;)
As for that supermarket, I prefer doing that work for myself too.

Largely because a lot of employees need rest too.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Today, it looks like as if its been raining, patches of blue sky are out and about, but hopefully it becomes sunny. :)

misstyrion

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Today, I did a lot of driving with my boyfriend and he asked me what I thought of the label of "Unofficially Engaged"...and I'm still wondering what that even means. Haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb