Today...

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
...is a thread where you can write about anything that happened today!

I have seen a thread like this on another forum, and it's a really fun thread, so I thought we should have one too! :smile:

Today fall seems to come to Sweden :cry: It has been really nice weather until today, but today it started to rain, and it seems like it'll continue :cry:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Today I had sausages, put the fake fire on, had a Carlsberg while cooking the sausages and eating Doritos!

And it was cold and raining today!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I order pizza hut tonight, it wasn't good so im not going to spend money on them for a while!

Currently just looking up at the ceiling.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Today should have been the weather we had on Saturday. It's bright and sunny though with a chill wind. It's definitely autumn now.

Today is also Monday so I'm working, which means I'm stuck behind a desk for 9 hours. However this means I get a day off on Friday. :)

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Today, I am scrambling to get some things done. Tomorrow is my last day of work for a week and a half, and the day after tomorrow, I pack up and drive to the beach, where I am getting married on Sunday!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Every time I read the title of this thread the song from Smashing Pumpkins enters my head...

Today is looking good weather wise. It's hump day, closer to the weekend... and my weekend is 3 days long. All is well. :)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Every time I read the title of this thread the song from Smashing Pumpkins enters my head...

Today is looking good weather wise. It's hump day, closer to the weekend... and my weekend is 3 days long. All is well. :)

Yeah cheers for that - now have the song going round in my head.

Guess that's the rest of my morning spent listening to smashing pumpkins songs.

Kriminal

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Today, I returned from my 1 week holiday in Fuerteventura, where it was 28degC, to England, where it's f-f-f-freezing!.....my nuts are about to drop off, and the tan is drifting out into white-spots, aka goose-bumps!!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Today is the greatest day I've ever known.. damn it! Can't get that damn song out of my head!

Today is cloudy but it's a good day cause I'm off work tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb