Today...

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Today (again actually yesterday), I received my Nokia wireless charging stand for my desktop. Love it. It is sturdier than I thought it would be and I can still use my phone pretty easily while charging. Also received my Western Digital My Book Live 3TB NAS drive. I think someone on the forums here recommended it, but can't remember where the post is. Really like it. I can access all my data on my phone and laptop which is awesome.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Today (and it is today this time), I recalled who recommended me the My Book Live and the user is indeed none other than N_LaRue. I believe it was in the 10k post challenge thread where you recommended it which is why I couldn't find it. It was something I was considering before, but your personal feedback was that extra bit of info to make me pull the trigger and get it. Very pleased with the convenience of having something like a centralised storage for my mobile devices. Thanks again bud.

Justin429

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
...I detailed my Harley-Davidson. I'm now impatiently waiting for FedEx to arrive with the parts I ordered so that I can take more awesome pictures with my Nokia Lumia 920.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Today I managed to get the Nokia Pro Cam on my wife's 820. Not sure why it wasn't available to begin with or why you need to have it set to the US to get it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Today I realised that not many people are commenting on this thread.

Today I also got post 10,000 on the never ending thread! :D

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Today I finally have some time to try and catch up on the forum. I'm like 500 posts behind on the 20k thread..oh boy

Also got my new mug out :wink:

WP_20130930_08_15_23_Pro.jpg

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Today, I dropped my Lumia 920 for the first time and was really worried about the damage it would do to the surface it landed on :winktongue: In all seriousness though, a tiny bit of it got deformed on the top right of the device. Can't really see it unless you look for it. Not bad considering it hit something like a steel railing.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Today I realised having a day job in an office is much, much stranger than any soap opera could ever write.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Today I realised having a day job in an office is much, much stranger than any soap opera could ever write.

I agree with you.

I had a meeting with my ex boss today and I chatted with some of my old colleagues there.... It was and still is a grand soap opera there. Constant drama

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05