Today...

HansTj

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Today... I finally installed the Amber update for my AT&T Nokia Lumia 920!!

Ok, ok, do not disturb me now. I am having a honeymoon with Amber.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Today was a sucky day. Not only did my Lumia 920 take two hours to update but one of my key members of my team turned in their notice.

And the worst part is they said: "I left you a note in your box".

Instead of talking to me face to face. A little irritated. Hopefully tomorrow I have a chance to turn this around.

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Just watched S07Ep04 of The Big Bang Theory and its raining outside. The weather is effing awesome and I'm loving the cold breeze. Winter is finally coming.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Today, i am relaxing because it's the weekend!

I am keeping my eye on a cheap Windows Phone 7 device, and that's about it.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Today, I am trying to motivate myself to get this report for an assignment going. Been a while since I wrote one, but once I get it going, my keyboard will catch fire. Oh yes :wink:

Also got to get through my reading list. The books are piling up.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
My report is due in December. So I guess, also today, I am finding reason to procrastinate. :winktongue: jk. I want to use this report as an opportunity to give the new MS Office (2013/365) a spin.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
My report is due in December. So I guess, also today, I am finding reason to procrastinate. :winktongue: jk. I want to use this report as an opportunity to give the new MS Office (2013/365) a spin.

When I was at Uni I used Office 2013 RT to write my dissertation and it worked really well.

I never thought a piece of productivity software could be exciting to use :p, I'm still finding new features every time I use it ;)

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'm liking the direct Skydrive integration and the overall cleaner interface. I still need to lookout for those new features.

Ugh.. not liking the sound of dissertation. I'm still in chapter 1 topics mode :p

AskaLangly

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Today, someone defriended me on Facebook after her being proposed to at Nintendo World for the Pok?mon X/Y release. It was the talk of the town, Kotaku talked about it. The whole "proposing at a special event" thing is abnormal in my book. Everything I did when I proposed to my wife was in secrecy. Why the hell should I care about two Pok?maniacs getting married? I say "baby Pok?mon", lol.
Also played Borderlands 2 for 700 minutes straight on Steam.
Also bought a new memory foam mattress, as the other was a spring and was hurting me horribly.
Also got an evil glare from a cashier at a local supermarket because I bagged my own groceries, instead of having her do the work for me... then a fellow friend of mine that works for a different position in a supermarket (deli) asked me sarcastically if I wanted to cut my own meat. HAHAHA...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs