Today...

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Today, Back on the scene after being without service for over a month (no phone or direct internet access due to changing of jobs and bills being due) glad to be Back.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Today, I woke up with my favourite line from "Total Recall" (the old one, not the new one) ringing in my head..

"Three weeks...."

mirzafida

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm very happy this day. because since BBM work on Android. Windows Phone prices was decreased in my country Indonesia.

It's time for looking another WP.. lol

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Today, I have been spotted by a HERE car! Pretty amazing though, haha.

Also, I had my history exam which was pretty hard.

Yesterday (Is this possible? o_O) I resigned from my old job and got invited for two new job interviews :D

This week is awesome :p

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Today, I have a headache :(

However, I found a nice campus in my town. I think I'm going to live there when I start my study! (This campus looks very sweet, to be honest :D)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Today, I forced myself to stay awake after working all night to watch my favorite college football team lose to one of our rivals. (Florida Gators lost to the ..gag... Georgia Bulldogs.)

Also today, I played tug-of-war with my pooch, which I lost as usual. She is such a cheater, that mutt...

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Today is a very boring day. I have absolutely nothing to do...

However, I started to make a journal. This thread inspired me, haha.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Today I checked the early NFL scores and decided to start looking around the house for the money for next week's pool because it sure as hell looks like i won't win this week...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos