Today...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Today I realised that I missed Saturday Rugby League World Cup match and that no one showing the Sunday games at all throughout this tournament not even sky!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Today, I should work a bit harder. :p

Since I'm a few days behind....

Friday - Had a great day with some friends, checked out a new cafe and had a great dinner.
Saturday - Had a new car stereo installed, unfortunately didn't get the one we wanted but the one we have is still good.
Sunday - Just had an easy day.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Today, I have a scabby hole in the knuckle of my thumb.

Yesterday, I used a microplane grater to include part of my thumb into the cake I was making.

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Today, I received my first two grades for my exam week last week.

Mathematics: 5.6 (USA C+/-?)
Society 7.8 (USA B?)

Pretty nice start :)

Also, yesterday I asked my crush if she wanted a relationship with me. The "problem" is that she is a very good friend of me and I know her for 4.5 years... I just have to wait for reply :p (She isn't ignoring me right now, she is just thinking :p)

Jnbs

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Today, I received my first two grades for my exam week last week.

Mathematics: 5.6 (USA C+/-?)
Society 7.8 (USA B?)

Pretty nice start :)

Also, yesterday I asked my crush if she wanted a relationship with me. The "problem" is that she is a very good friend of me and I know her for 4.5 years... I just have to wait for reply :p (She isn't ignoring me right now, she is just thinking :p)

Today I read your comment and laugh because of your "isn't ignoring me right now".. Also read a book

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Today I made my 100th post since joining this forum and I ate too many chocolate cookies at dinner and am now regretting it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Today it's cloudy and raining. I'm tired and feeling older than I should. Such is life.

On a good note, I'm still one of the top posters. :p

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Today, I learnt how to enable Data Sense on my phone.

Explain c:

Yesterday, I asked my crush if she wants a relationship with me, she said yes :D (It's my first one, lol)

Today, a lot of people congratulated me and I had a job interview. I have been hired and will start Saturday. I love this week :D

Jnbs

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Explain c:

Yesterday, I asked my crush if she wants a relationship with me, she said yes :D (It's my first one, lol)

Today, a lot of people congratulated me and I had a job interview. I have been hired and will start Saturday. I love this week :D

Today I question you.. Pics or it didn't happen lol

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Today was a boring day... However, I have a trial driving lesson today. I'm sure I'll hit a cat :D

For Jnbs, she is in my avatar :)

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Today I've watched some of Microsoft's Tech Days live online session where they showed off the 2520, Surface Pro 2 and Lumia 1020 at the start :cool: Also the interview with Steve Ballmer was interesting. Just finished eating some cake for my pudding :)

ps. Have fun on your driving lesson Chief Adu, don't go hitting any cats or any animal for that matter... well an iSheep crossing the road blindly maybe ;) Nice avatar by the way.

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Today I've watched some of Microsoft's Tech Days live online session where they showed off the 2520, Surface Pro 2 and Lumia 1020 at the start :cool: Also the interview with Steve Ballmer was interesting. Just finished eating some cake for my pudding :)

ps. Have fun on your driving lesson Chief Adu, don't go hitting any cats or any animal for that matter... well an iSheep crossing the road blindly maybe ;) Nice avatar by the way.

This made my day x)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Today WPC has been running slow. The weather has sucked. I've been a bit bored at work and I can't decide if I want a Surface 2.

However it is Wednesday so the week is almost over including the work day. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb