Today...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Today WPC has been running slow. The weather has sucked. I've been a bit bored at work and I can't decide if I want a Surface 2.

However it is Wednesday so the week is almost over including the work day. :)

Today I'm telling you go for the Surface 2!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Today I am happy for Chief_Adu. You two looking good in that avatar pic :wink:

For me, nothing much. Just need to hit my assignments hard. They are starting to pile up. Starting to eat into my WPCentral forum time :p

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Today I got hit by the reset bug in Cut the Rope game. I lost all my progress. I was at the end of Season 2 and had 3 stars in all the levels so far. I'm so infuriated right now. All the effort went down the drain.

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Today I have been planning my student life next year, I'm ready for it.

Yesterday, I got "dumped" (already) because she says that she had too many awfully relationships and she isn't ready for this one yet (why would you say "yes" when I asked? :() Also my driving lesson was fun! I hope to drive like "real gangsters" quickly, haha.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ah, sorry to hear that. But it's always best to be honest rather than continue a pretence.

Be cool with her, she might come back at a later date.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Today I have been planning my student life next year, I'm ready for it.

Yesterday, I got "dumped" (already) because she says that she had too many awfully relationships and she isn't ready for this one yet (why would you say "yes" when I asked? :() Also my driving lesson was fun! I hope to drive like "real gangsters" quickly, haha.

Don't worry buddy, it's her loss :)
Good to hear you didn't kill anything on your lesson!
You might need to edit your avatar again now though ;)

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Don't worry buddy, it's her loss :)
Good to hear you didn't kill anything on your lesson!
You might need to edit your avatar again now though ;)

Haha, that's true. No worries, there are a lot of other cool girls walking around.
I just have to get off my laptop and hunt them down! :p

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
...I watched the two last episodes of Game of Thrones! Now I'm longing for Season 4!

[WARN] SPOILER! Copy the text and paste it somewhere to see it easier. I shouldn't have watched the last two episode, everyone just died... :cry: I wanted them to win, but now I think I want Daenerys Targaryen to win :wink:[/WARN]

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
...I watched the two last episodes of Game of Thrones! Now I'm longing for Season 4!

[WARN] SPOILER! Copy the text and paste it somewhere to see it easier. I shouldn't have watched the last two episode, everyone just died... :cry: I wanted them to win, but now I think I want Daenerys Targaryen to win :wink:[/WARN]

I don't understand the ending! :p

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Today, I'm worried sick for my parents. A Super Typhoon is ripping through the Philippines at 195+mph winds and 250+mph gusts at this very moment. I feel so helpless just sitting here comfortably in Las Vegas.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
You and me both. I can't sleep. Phone lines are down, I can't get a hold of anyone in Leyte.
...and I'm worried sick about people in Samar and myself, of course.

It's not raining here...yet, but the wind is getting bad here in Metro Manila.
I find myself asking what I'll do if the storm changes its course. Knowing PAGASA has a history of wrong forecasts makes it even more discomforting.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
...and I'm worried sick about people in Samar and myself, of course.

It's not raining here...yet, but the wind is getting bad here in Metro Manila.
I find myself asking what I'll do if the storm changes its course. Knowing PAGASA has a history of wrong forecasts makes it even more discomforting.

I hope it leaves the area sooner than later and doesn't affect anymore regions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro