Today...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Just saw some footage of the typhoon. Hope everyone is well there!
The typhoon didn't really hit Metro Manila. Can't say the same for Visayas, though. I really feel sorry for Samar, Leyte and Bohol in particular. Bohol us trying to recover from a massive earthquake, and nature rewards them with a super typhoon.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah hope all you guys get through the storm ok. My relatives are mostly in the North. I will try and contact them in a bit to check in on them.

ericsonbernabe20

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Just relieved a bit here in the Philippines after an hour of block out its good to say we're alright here in bicol region but the most hit by the super typhoon was the tacloban city just watched it in the news hope they are all in a good situation,.

Pray for PH.
God Bless us.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Amazing aftermath. Despite all that happened, so far, only three dead according to my Bing News live tile.
My condolence goes to the families of those three victims and any more who have lost their loved ones.

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Today, I have heard the bad news in the Philippines. I contacted my supervisor and he told me that he, his wife, his kids and the office is totally fine. I hope all the other Filipinos are doing well!

Also, today was my second attempt to try contact lenses. I failed again. However, I was able to place my finger in my right eye (which hurts right now... thanks!) to exercise at home. Thursday is my third attempt and hopefully my last. They cheered me up telling me that one person needed six attempts, so I'm doing well, haha.
And tomorrow will be my first day at Subway :D

I have to say that I basically post my life in this thread, but it's fun :D

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Today was my First day as a "sandwich artist", I did pretty well! However, I do have mercy for my first costumers. Those sandwiches were huge, haha!

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Today was my First day as a "sandwich artist", I did pretty well! However, I do have mercy for my first costumers. Those sandwiches were huge, haha!

Now NSA has one less person to worry (read: track) about. You're pretty much making it easy for them by sharing your life here. :winktongue:

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Now NSA has one less person to worry (read: track) about. You're pretty much making it easy for them by sharing your life here. :winktongue:

Haha, I know! I just try to make it easier for everyone who wants to know what I do. I guess the NSA don't have to worry if I do something crazy, I'll share it here :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Today I now know why I order a mini HDMI cable instead of a micro HDMI cable on the spec list where I purchased the Surface 2 (PC World) it said mini!

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Today I've been playing Saints Row 3 all day. It's 6:35 PM here and I have to do my homework...

But it was a nice day! Destroying cars, killing people... I do that 24/7 x)

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Today I had breakfast at the Burger King (unhealthy... but I'm just too skinny, haha).
I also did a lot of schoolwork and I'm feeling productive :D

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Today I've been playing Saints Row 3 all day. It's 6:35 PM here and I have to do my homework...

But it was a nice day! Destroying cars, killing people... I do that 24/7 x)

Oh snap! I'm playing Saints Row 3 as well. Also have to do some assignments too. Nothing eases the stress like some Prof. Genki action :winktongue:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't like him... He slammed a RPG-7 in my character's balls :|

lol I thought those Genki arenas would be pretty tough, but once you get dual wield pistols and SMGs, it's easy mode :p. I'm loving the game. A lot of randomness..

Today, (actually yesterday) I completed all the Genki arena quests in Saints Row 3 ;)

Today I thought maybe it time to change my avatar picture then I thought maybe next year........

Aww no. You're one of the few users whose avatar I remember from around the time back when I joined. Will need to get used to it if you decide to change it. I've been rocking my bear in a hat since day ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99