Today...

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Today, the sun has emerged from the side of the building in front of me and blinded me.

Well, this happens every day when it's slightly sunny. Always reminds me of the Death Star slowly emerging from orbit over Yavin IV.

I've lowered the blast shield.

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Today I preordered Ryse from gamestop. To find out it wasn't a day one edition. Also it's my birthday. Now I'm trying to find somewhere else to get a copy of the day one edition. If all else fails I'll get it digitally. But I'm not quite sure if I'll like the game or not. Hmm.. Really want that day one edition though..

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Today I preordered Ryse from gamestop. To find out it wasn't a day one edition. Also it's my birthday. Now I'm trying to find somewhere else to get a copy of the day one edition. If all else fails I'll get it digitally. But I'm not quite sure if I'll like the game or not. Hmm.. Really want that day one edition though..

Happy Birthday and if you make a wish that may happen.......

Have you tried amazon?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Today is Sunday and I made some bread. Didn't do much else. I don't feel a sore as I have been.

Yesterday went shopping I got new shoes. Friday I was off work which is always good but did a lot of running around.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
How come? o_O

Today I gave my first tutor lesson. The kids are very active, so I'm sure we will have a great time together :)

I dropped it then sent the claims form to the insurance company which I waited a month for a letter to return rung them up they said they are sending in a few days....

One month later rung them up again they then just said send it and gave me the address to send the laptop.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Well it was yesterday however my PS4 pre-order has been deleted been told it should be on today of course it still not on so I will be ringing them up and be asking where it is and make sure it put back to when I pre-order the console on the 15 June!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999