Today...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Today I felt asleep durning a meeting... I was Lucky that only one person saw it x)

That reminds me when I fell asleep during my programming class in college then I got ask a question which I just said "I don't know" or nothing because I was still asleep.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I was thinking of making a quick little trip to France (probably Paris), next year. Have you found any preference, EuroStar or just get a cheap flight there and back?

I actually thought that LaRue sounded a bit French, I was obviously correct :) I haven't got a clue with French though, just scraped a GCSE in it, I'm much better at German. I got a higher mark in German than I did in my English exams! (Although this only proves I was good at basic German, but seeing it on my exam papers looked a little strange).

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I was thinking of making a quick little trip to France (probably Paris), next year. Have you found any preference, EuroStar or just get a cheap flight there and back?

I actually thought that LaRue sounded a bit French, I was obviously correct :) I haven't got a clue with French though, just scraped a GCSE in it, I'm much better at German. I got a higher mark in German than I did in my English exams! (Although this only proves I was good at basic German, but seeing it on my exam papers looked a little strange).

Unless you're willing to book far in advance I'd go by plane. Eurostar is way too expensive otherwise. That ?69 deal they tout is never available otherwise. The biggest killer with Paris is finding a good but not too expensive place to stay. I haven't been to Paris since 2010, I plan to go back. We've been exploring northern France as it's easy to get to with a car and by ferry.

La Rue = the street

Last edited:

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Unless you're willing to book far in advance I'd go by plane. Eurostar is way too expensive otherwise. That ?69 deal they tout is never available otherwise. The biggest killer with Paris is finding a good but not too expensive place to stay. I haven't been to Paris since 2010, I plan to go back. We've been exploring northern France as it's easy to get to with a car and by ferry.
Thanks for the info, that's good to know :)

La Rue = the street
Well that proves how bad my French is then, as I didn't know that!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info, that's good to know :)

I'd like to use Eurostar but it doesn't fit my lifestyle. :p I'm more of a last minute type person, except with overseas trips. So booking last minute for the train is completely pointless. I can basically fly business class for the same prices as taking economy on the train. :/

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Today you ask!

TODAY I GOT AN EMAIL YOUR PS4 BEING DISPATCH!!!!

GYHHDYPHVSRKBGPPGTWQFOMHFRRFINKHJBDSYHOOTNKIYFHKFFDUVJK

OMG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion