Today...

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Today, I won't be getting my 1520. I used the "deliver to store" option so that I could pick it up and get my sim card cut down at the same time. The shop opens at 10am, the delivery guy got there at 9:45, so no delivery was made.

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Today in Metro train a guy asked me if there was a Lumia (its kind of a buzz word here in India) in my hand. I told him its Nokia Lumia 720. Then he started asking me about the differences between Windows Phone and Android. He wanted to buy a phone under Rs 10K and was puzzled whether he should go for Android or WP. I gave him an in-depth demo of the OS and flooded him with the Windows Phone features. I literally blew his mind with Nokia's HERE navigation apps. He was flabbergasted. I convinced him why he should go for WP. He then said he'll buy 520 for sure. I advised him not to go for 520 and wait for 525 instead as its coming to India in January. So there you go, I added one more person to the WP user-base. Every drop counts. :)

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Today I pick up my 2007 civic from the dealer, because it had a paint recall. A PAINT RECALL?! My 6 yr old civic got a free paint job! I love Honda!!!

Last edited:

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Today in Metro train a guy asked me if there was a Lumia (its kind of a buzz word here in India) in my hand. I told him its Nokia Lumia 720. Then he started asking me about the differences between Windows Phone and Android. He wanted to buy a phone under Rs 10K and was puzzled whether he should go for Android or WP. I gave him an in-depth demo of the OS and flooded him with the Windows Phone features. I literally blew his mind with Nokia's HERE navigation apps. He was flabbergasted. I convinced him why he should go for WP. He then said he'll buy 520 for sure. I advised him not to go for 520 and wait for 525 instead as its coming to India in January. So there you go, I added one more person to the WP user-base. Every drop counts. :)

That's great! :smile:

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Today I had a great time at the pub. Not to mention that I spotted at least 3 Lumia including the new 1520. My god the screen looks gorgeous.

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Today is Christmas.

Please accept without obligation, express or implied, these best wishes for an environmentally safe, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, and gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday as practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice (but with respect for the religious or secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or for their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all) and further for a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated onset of the generally accepted calendar year (including, but not limited to, the Christian calendar, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures). The preceding wishes are extended without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee(s).

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire