Today...

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Today, I've promised to help my Auntie move, clean, etc, etc, etc. My best friend JUST asked, nay pled, I could do the same for him today. I feel horrible because I can't say yes. 8(

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Today spent at home office learning lotus script. Basically Visual Basic, so not so hard..

Also Mia stood up against the sofa several times, and waved back at me for the first time :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
you're a Teacher :-o?

I taught Chemistry to young children at a Community Science Center when I was getting my undergraduate degree. When I was in graduate school, I taught Chemistry to Freshmen and Sophomore students trying to become engineers or pre-med kids wanting to be doctors. Now I teach mostly engineering statistics to professionals at my current work place.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I taught Chemistry to young children at a Community Science Center when I was getting my undergraduate degree. When I was in graduate school, I taught Chemistry to Freshmen and Sophomore students trying to become engineers or pre-med kids wanting to be doctors. Now I teach mostly engineering statistics to professionals at my current work place.

huh I would of never thought or figured that :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Today was a chill day. Just had a lecture about networks and then had nutrition class and all I did was watch a video of the plant based diet :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Today... I successfully installed XBMC on my Nexus 7. Of course getting the unit back to stock Android 4.4.2 was a pretty big ordeal!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I am cleaning up a few loose ends in preparation of my departure from the forums. Not long from now, I am not sure when, James will be reducing me from Administrator to regular member. Life is very busy for me these days so I am retiring my volunteer duties at WPC.

lsmachado

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I am cleaning up a few loose ends in preparation of my departure from the forums. Not long from now, I am not sure when, James will be reducing me from Administrator to regular member. Life is very busy for me these days so I am retiring my volunteer duties at WPC.

I'm very sorry that you won't be an Administrator anymore, Dave. You have done a great job! But, I will still look forward to your posts on this forum. Hopefully, you won't be too busy for us! Best of luck to you.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
today I did some Sunday chores and then go to the store to buy some Doritos and PowerAde then went to play volley ball and soccer so I can keep my mind away from my ex :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb