Navy Yard Shooting

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Ten people were shot and many were injured in this shooting at a Navy Yard in DC. This is very depressing. I wish all the families' who's family and friends were in this situation luck that they are okay. Please pray for the people involved in this situation.

Ridemyscooter86

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Well, I live right outside of DC (i go there all the time), its sad to see such an event, especially in a supposedly secure place such as the Navy Yard. Not to invoke paranoia in anybody, but this goes to show that no matter where you are, stuff like this can happen, I mean take a look at The Virginia Tech incident, shootings like this can happen anywhere, at any time, to anybody. Its such a shame to think that there are people this mentally unstable that they are able to do things like this. My heart goes out to the victims of this attack.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
The whole situation in D.C. is sad. I think we have a lot of mental health issues in the U.S. that aren't being resolved properly. I think we need to look closer at Switzerland. They have a 2nd amendment like we do, but don't have a 10th of the gun violence that we do per 100,000 people. What are they doing differently?

I am currently in France and a shooting here, in support of the shooter, is dominating the news. I just blogged about it this morning: French Riviera: Self Defense And A Shooting In Nice, France

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon