My First comic - montsa007 interviews Tim Cooks on Iphone 5s (WP Lovers read it)

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Probably you are not aware of a magical website called 9gag or the idea of meme's as comics.
I just ate 8 Megs of your bandwidth :D

9gag is an awful site where the majority of the content has terrible memes, low grade comics one could easily do in paint and a gross overuse of the word, "le." Your comics are not of a decent enough quality to be posted. I'd recommend improving it or else you just look like one of those petty Apple elitists.

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
The fact that you're a petty pretentious child every time someone has anything negative to say about your poor grammar copy & paste style with no centralized level of realism makes it even worse. I'm a Windows Phone ******, you're just not that bright.

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
The fact that you're a petty pretentious child every time someone has anything negative to say about your poor grammar copy & paste style with no centralized level of realism makes it even worse. I'm a Windows Phone ******, you're just not that bright.

Are you talking to yourself?? You could have edited your previous post just to write this.

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Sure, that doesn't make the CEO of Apple an *****. In fact, it makes him quite genius. The fact that such subtle marketing can have such an effect on the masses like that is outright impressive. I'm not a fan of Apple as a whole, my review of the 5s can be found in the iOS section. That doesn't change the fact that this comic is incomprehensible and amateurish garbage.

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Sure, that doesn't make the CEO of Apple an *****. In fact, it makes him quite genius. The fact that such subtle marketing can have such an effect on the masses like that is outright impressive. I'm not a fan of Apple as a whole, my review of the 5s can be found in the iOS section. That doesn't change the fact that this comic is incomprehensible and amateurish garbage.

Why are you exaggerating it?

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I agree to disagree.

Nevermind mate, if a phone manufacturer comes up with a rock next year, I will still have critics firing bullets at me saying that the rock is the best phone anybody can have and rest all is dust.
And you've found yourself a spot in my next upcoming comic :)

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I do not want hardcore comments about the comic turning into a phone manufacturer war in this thread, the moderators here won't be happy about it and may punish some souls.
So keep it cool now.
This thread is intended for fun and not "X is the best and Y is the carp", if you want to do that go elsewhere.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
No one started that, I assume English isn't your first language? You don't seem to understand what's going on.

I don't seem to understand why you are not able to understand the fact that understanding my above post is not that difficult.

"The fact that you're a petty pretentious child every time someone has anything negative to say about your poor grammar copy & paste style with no centralized level of realism makes it even worse. I'm a Windows Phone ******, you're just not that bright."

Keep it cool man, and if the thread is too hot for you, you need to take a brake.

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Likely because your English is atrocious. No one aside from you is responding with any level of malice. The fact that you attacked people who offered any level of criticism is petty at best. Do I have to keep it to two syllable words to make this make sense to our 9gag members?

twelvetudors

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Coming from a Lumia 1020 owner who never has and never wants to own anything Apple and despises many of their business tactics, this wasn't even in the vicinity of funny. Maybe it's amusing if you're twelve and think 9Gag is funny, but to anyone with a sense of humor this was painful.

Again, as I stated previously, I am the antithesis of an Apple ******. OP, however, is the antithesis of a comedian.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Likely because your English is atrocious. No one aside from you is responding with any level of malice. The fact that you attacked people who offered any level of criticism is petty at best. Do I have to keep it to two syllable words to make this make sense to our 9gag members?

Let me know when you're done :)

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a Lumia 1020 owner who never has and never wants to own anything Apple and despises many of their business tactics, this wasn't even in the vicinity of funny. Maybe it's amusing if you're twelve and think 9Gag is funny, but to anyone with a sense of humor this was painful.

Again, as I stated previously, I am the antithesis of an Apple ******. OP, however, is the antithesis of a comedian.

He's not going to understand 1/3 of the words you used.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
He's not going to understand 1/3 of the words you used.

Sigh, let me know what else you'd like to talk about me with forum members,
My hobbies, my clothes, my language, my country, my continent, my friends, my family, my education, my internet connection, my calculator and any wildest thing you can imagine.
Just let me know when its done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss