My First comic - montsa007 interviews Tim Cooks on Iphone 5s (WP Lovers read it)

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
If you don't address stupidity, it has no reason to develop into something more. Constructive criticism offers too many niceties though initially I tried that. I only say what I say because if something is not addressed, it does not know upon what to improve.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
If you don't address stupidity, it has no reason to develop into something more. Constructive criticism offers too many niceties though initially I tried that. I only say what I say because if something is not addressed, it does not know upon what to improve.

Sigh, the bold part.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
what is happening here? ;)
the one who addressed as WP ****** [review on IOS7] was pretty well supported in WPCentral and in the iMore thread he was about to give up. he was almost agreeing the iSheep suggestions.. :D
now the One is striking here... :D

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
what is happening here? ;)
the one who addressed as WP ****** [review on IOS7] was pretty well supported in WPCentral and in the iMore thread he was about to give up. he was almost agreeing the iSheep suggestions.. :D
now the One is striking here... :D

Can you reword this in a way an English speaking member can understand?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I finally read your comic after the last time you told me to read it and I can say its funny ! sure I had to re-read it but I got it after the 2nd time ... so good job :grin:

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
The Apple was revolutionary.. It changed the world.. [ Newton's Apple]
Hope it will be a new Revolution after Apple [this is not that OLD apple, its rotten now ;) ] Falls again :D

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Dang I'm late in seeing the thread. Subscribing and awaiting the next ones

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett