My First comic - montsa007 interviews Tim Cooks on Iphone 5s (WP Lovers read it)

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
First things first,

I was on a forum called 'IJ' where the dudes and chicks loved me for the humor I did there, I haven't been there for like 2 years. They all respect me and will welcome me once I step in, but am fine as I don't wish to go back into that niche of web development and SEO, so am stayin here. But the comic side of me needs to explode out, so here is my first actual 30 page comic about Iphone. I hope you enjoy it ;).

You can buy me a soda because I don't drink beers.

I may write more comics depending on the response.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/14ck8mu9m37pmfe/Comic.pdf

Version 2 - Interview with Samsung CEO
http://forums.windowscentral.com/of...sion-2-interview-samsung-ceo.html#post2149525

Version 3
http://forums.windowscentral.com/of...et-funny-apple-fans-stay-out.html#post2180668

Special thanks to,
Laura Knoktek, mcmartin78 (yeah you teached me the use of the word pants), RJ Priest (I freaking love this guys avatar anytime, makes me laugh), BIGPADDY for being a part of this comic without consent haha! & all the souls who ever knew or had an interaction with me.

ibjAT7akuLVqK4.jpg

Last edited:

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I must say, this is worth it.

(P.S. Make one with the Samsung CEO next!)

I will in time just let me catch them poking fingers on others, and I will feature you serving Guava juice to the Samsung CEO while RJ Priest comes and says "Who on earth stole my juice, i had a few sips of it and its gone now" :D.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I will in time just let me catch them poking fingers on others, and I will feature you serving Guava juice to the Samsung CEO while RJ Priest comes and says "Who on earth stole my juice, i had a few sips of it and its gone now" :D.
Hmm. How about I trip on the carpet (spoiler: there is no carpet) and and spill all the guava juice on his S4 Active, and that breaks ;)

Then RJ Priest will come in, get mad at the CEO, then snap his S4 Active effortlessly in half out of anger ;)

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Hmm. How about I trip on the carpet (spoiler: there is no carpet) and and spill all the guava juice on his S4 Active, and that breaks ;)

Then RJ Priest will come in, get mad at the CEO, then snap his S4 Active effortlessly in half out of anger ;)

My sense of creativity kills, I can assure you that if I write a comic about Samsung, you'll end up laughing in tears :p, I do not write violent comics where someone breaks something lol, it'd be a bit rude, instead i prefer to drop an indirect missile. I will in time, hopefully this week ;)

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
LOL. Nice parody. I'm gonna tip this to MyNokiaBlog. Hope they make a post on it. :grin:
Thank you.
This was just ill thought out and baseless even from a windows phone ******.
Well, you could send me a letter stating how depressed you are after reading this comic with a title "I love everything Apple", I'll put it in a pile of junk :).
Every sane person knows this comic is true ;).
Thanks (not really) for reading it anyway.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)