Spike In Twitter Users "Switching To Android" As iOS 7 Is Released | The Data Pack

Though I HAVE made up my mind to sell off my iPad Mini, I would be going the Lumia 2520 way. How many of you think iOS was a total eyewash? I do. And very strongly.
    bawboh86 likes this.
    09-23-2013 06:28 AM
    I have no iOS devices, but from what I see, the new interface is much better than it used to be... it is almost a knockoff of Windows Phone in some areas. Getting rid of all of the stupid textures and ridiculous limitations that the UI was creating. On launch day, I was getting at my iphone fanatic friend after upgraded... I was asking him how he liked Apple Phone 7.
    09-23-2013 09:18 AM
    I have no iOS devices, but from what I see, the new interface is much better than it used to be... it is almost a knockoff of Windows Phone in some areas. Getting rid of all of the stupid textures and ridiculous limitations that the UI was creating. On launch day, I was getting at my iphone fanatic friend after upgraded... I was asking him how he liked Apple Phone 7.
    I'm sorry but it looks nothing like WP and acts nothing like it. I don't own an iOS device but the guy beside me does. I've seen it in action and it is still iOS just improved. It also has features that WP seriously lacks but will hopefully get.

I don't personally want an Apple device but I know many people with one and are happy to own it.

I don't see any mobile platform as perfect at this stage but all seem to be heading in a similar direction in general as they are conforming to what people want.
    09-23-2013 10:51 AM
    My daughter in law upgraded her 4s yesterday. She hates it and wishes she hadn't. She was already moving towards WP in January when her upgrade is due. This might have sealed the deal for her.
    09-23-2013 11:16 AM
    My GF has a 4s and is looking to upgrade to the 5s. Apple has wormed its way into her and I don't like it.
    X0LARIUM likes this.
    09-23-2013 05:54 PM