Is there a doctor on board?

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Hey all...

Have you ever been on a flight where there comes a frantic call from the pilot or the air hostess asking if there is a doctor on board? Well, I thought of an idea. If the mods/Admins can...can we have Nokia and Windows Phone tech help, round the clock here on WPCentral. It can be a hub, a place where any one can post a question and the experts. THink of it from the consumers perspective. It is so much of a helping hand they would get form the experts, drawing in some more crowd as well.

Just a thought..

What say?

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You mean Nokia/Microsoft employees, or other kinds of experts?

I'm not sure it would be practical. They'd get hounded all day long with demands for File Manager, Flash Player, orientation lock, volume settings, disabling of sms toast notifications and countless other impractical requests and rantings.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
You mean Nokia/Microsoft employees, or other kinds of experts?

I'm not sure it would be practical. They'd get hounded all day long with demands for File Manager, Flash Player, orientation lock, volume settings, disabling of sms toast notifications and countless other impractical requests and rantings.

LOL! Yep.I meant actual WP/Nokia support experts. Answering ONLY technical issues. May be the mods/admins can refine the questions that go to them..

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
No one from the Windows Phone team contributes to Microsoft Answers, the best you'll get there is MVPs.

I'm an MCC there, which I guess is second best...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett