Who knew coffee would be this good!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
242j4na.jpg

To the last drop! Thank you WPC / Mobile Nations!

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Sweet mug you got there!! I'd prefer the indigo over pink (my accent). But it looks kind of tame.. Just sayin.

See, I like my coffee like I like my women:
Strong, like you can stand a spoon up in it, not brown water

Sweet, yum

Creamy, double yum

And full of flavor, quadruple yum!!! (I know I skipped triple, flavor counts twice 8))

Hells to the yeah!!!!!!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Here is what drives me nuts about coffee in France. You order coffee and you get a shot glass of coffee. Here's the coffee I got at a restaurant in France one morning.

5xppvp.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Brewed myself. I'm drinking this coffee called Peete's. Best coffee out there. I like it better than Starbucks.

There's a lot of coffee out there better than Starbucks. :p

When I lived in Australia I went a cafe they had a sign that read 'Friends don't let friends drink Starbucks' :) I can agree with that sentiment. Here in the UK you need to add Costa to that statement. Both will do in a pinch. I prefer neither.

All the good coffee is in London unfortunately here in the sticks they barely know how to froth properly let along make a good coffee. :p

As for my snobbery. I just opened my single source Australia medium roast coffee beans. :) Man I missed that coffee!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
There's a lot of coffee out there better than Starbucks. :p

When I lived in Australia I went a cafe they had a sign that read 'Friends don't let friends drink Starbucks' :) I can agree with that sentiment. Here in the UK you need to add Costa to that statement. Both will do in a pinch. I prefer neither.

All the good coffee is in London unfortunately here in the sticks they barely know how to froth properly let along make a good coffee. :p

As for my snobbery. I just opened my single source Australia medium roast coffee beans. :) Man I missed that coffee!

I agree. Unfortunately, most of the local coffeehouses I used to frequent are no longer in business, so it's Starbucks unless I get McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts or the gas station coffee.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte