10-12-2013 01:33 AM
40 12
tools

To the last drop! Thank you WPC / Mobile Nations!
    10-03-2013 08:31 AM
    I'm confused. What coffee??? You mentioned coffee and I got excited. :P
    Jazmac and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-03-2013 10:47 AM
    Sweet mug you got there!! I'd prefer the indigo over pink (my accent). But it looks kind of tame.. Just sayin.

See, I like my coffee like I like my women:
    Strong, like you can stand a spoon up in it, not brown water

Sweet, yum

Creamy, double yum

And full of flavor, quadruple yum!!! (I know I skipped triple, flavor counts twice 8))

Hells to the yeah!!!!!!
    budney and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-03-2013 11:07 AM
    I love my wpcentral cup as well. Use it all the time. :)
    Laura Knotek and DBDev like this.
    10-03-2013 11:12 AM
    Didn't see the pic earlier. :\
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-03-2013 11:26 AM
    Good stuff! What are you brewing with. Doing single-cup drip brewers at work in the morning is perfect.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-04-2013 01:41 PM
    Damn, where do i get that coffee mug? :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-05-2013 05:43 PM
    I prefer tea!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-05-2013 06:45 PM
    I prefer tea!
    You.must be a Brit. Just saying.. Us western hemisphere's love our cups of Joe in the am. I prefer cowboy coffee, stuff so strong, you can stand a spoon up in.. Will post a pic soon..

8)
    BIGPADDY and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-06-2013 02:06 PM
    You.must be a Brit. Just saying.. Us western hemisphere's love our cups of Joe in the am. I prefer cowboy coffee, stuff so strong, you can stand a spoon up in.. Will post a pic soon..

8)
    Yes I am a Brit and LOVE MY TEA!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2013 02:49 PM
    You and you're pansy tea :P Get a real drink will ya? :P

I happen to like tea as well. :) I'm very snobbish about my coffee so not any old brew will do.
    BIGPADDY and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-07-2013 05:59 AM
    Good stuff! What are you brewing with. Doing single-cup drip brewers at work in the morning is perfect.
    Brewed myself. I'm drinking this coffee called Peete's. Best coffee out there. I like it better than Starbucks.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-07-2013 11:45 PM
    Moka pot and fresh ground Daz Bog French roast coffee=happiness!!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-08-2013 12:02 AM
    You and you're pansy tea :P Get a real drink will ya? :P

I happen to like tea as well. :) I'm very snobbish about my coffee so not any old brew will do.
    This is the tea I have now.

palandri, N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    10-08-2013 12:44 AM
    Here is what drives me nuts about coffee in France. You order coffee and you get a shot glass of coffee. Here's the coffee I got at a restaurant in France one morning.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-08-2013 01:12 AM
    Brewed myself. I'm drinking this coffee called Peete's. Best coffee out there. I like it better than Starbucks.
    There's a lot of coffee out there better than Starbucks. :P

When I lived in Australia I went a cafe they had a sign that read 'Friends don't let friends drink Starbucks' :) I can agree with that sentiment. Here in the UK you need to add Costa to that statement. Both will do in a pinch. I prefer neither.

All the good coffee is in London unfortunately here in the sticks they barely know how to froth properly let along make a good coffee. :P

As for my snobbery. I just opened my single source Australia medium roast coffee beans. :) Man I missed that coffee!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-08-2013 02:01 AM
    Here is what drives me nuts about coffee in France. You order coffee and you get a shot glass of coffee. Here's the coffee I got at a restaurant in France one morning.

http://i39.tinypic.com/5xppvp.jpg
    Do they serve americanos (the coffee, not Spanish for 'Americans') in France? I believe that americano is espresso with water added and served in a regular sized cup.
    10-08-2013 02:06 AM
    This is the tea I have now.
    What??? It's not loose leaf??? I'm very disappointed. :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-08-2013 02:07 AM
    There's a lot of coffee out there better than Starbucks. :P

When I lived in Australia I went a cafe they had a sign that read 'Friends don't let friends drink Starbucks' :) I can agree with that sentiment. Here in the UK you need to add Costa to that statement. Both will do in a pinch. I prefer neither.

All the good coffee is in London unfortunately here in the sticks they barely know how to froth properly let along make a good coffee. :P

As for my snobbery. I just opened my single source Australia medium roast coffee beans. :) Man I missed that coffee!
    I agree. Unfortunately, most of the local coffeehouses I used to frequent are no longer in business, so it's Starbucks unless I get McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts or the gas station coffee.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-08-2013 02:08 AM
    What??? It's not loose leaf??? I'm very disappointed. :P
    I also have a tin of Twining's Irish Breakfast Tea.
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    10-08-2013 02:09 AM
    Do they serve americanos (the coffee, not Spanish for 'Americans') in France? I believe that americano is espresso with water added and served in a regular sized cup.
    Coffee in France is pretty different than anywhere I've been. I'm sure there's barista type coffee around but it's not your 'typical' coffee you find in cafes.

This may shed a light on things - A Guide to Ordering Coffee in France Chez Bonne Femme
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-08-2013 02:13 AM
    Coffee in France is pretty different than anywhere I've been. I'm sure there's barista type coffee around but it's not your 'typical' coffee you find in cafes.

This may shed a light on things - A Guide to Ordering Coffee in France Chez Bonne Femme
    It looks like I guessed correctly. Caf allong seems to be the same thing as Caff Americano.
    10-08-2013 02:29 AM
    I agree. Unfortunately, most of the local coffeehouses I used to frequent are no longer in business, so it's Starbucks unless I get McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts or the gas station coffee.
    That's sad. :( We have cafes where we are but they're chains. We don't have many 'quality' cafes around where I live or work.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-08-2013 03:49 AM
    I have a real coffee machine, like at cafe's. Works amazingly. Makes espressos, cappuccinos, and more.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-08-2013 11:28 AM
    I have a real coffee machine, like at cafe's. Works amazingly. Makes espressos, cappuccinos, and more.
    What about tea?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-08-2013 11:29 AM
40 12