NBA Basketball - 2013/14 season

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
14-1 First place in the NBA

Do you think the Pacers will end up with the best record when the season is over? Granted that shouldn't be super tough since the east is so weak, but if they are trying for the best record do you think they will be somewhat worn down by the time the playoffs start?

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone see Jason Kidd's sneaky move?

He didn't have any time-outs left, so he tells Tyson Taylor, "Hit me" as Taylor is walking towards the bench. So Taylor bumps into him and Kidd spills his drink on the floor causing the game to be delayed while it was cleaned up. In the meantime, his Assistant Coach is drawing up a play for the last shot. lololol

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone see Jason Kidd's sneaky move?

He didn't have any time-outs left, so he tells Tyson Taylor, "Hit me" as Taylor is walking towards the bench. So Taylor bumps into him and Kidd spills his drink on the floor causing the game to be delayed while it was cleaned up. In the meantime, his Assistant Coach is drawing up a play for the last shot. lololol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKcRujU9kEA
$50,000 fine

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
16-1, Bad defensive game, but still a nice win on the road against the Clippers.

This is game one of a 6 game stretch where the Pacers play the 5 best teams besides them, 4 of which are on the road. I will be happy with being 4-2 or 5-1 during this stretch.

Last edited:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
16-1, Bad defensive game, but still a nice win on the road against the Clippers.

This is game one of a 6 game stretch where the Pacers play the 5 best teams besides them, 4 of which are on the road. I will be happy with being 4-2 or 5-1 during this stretch.

As a Magic fan, and speaking on behalf of all Bucks, Cavaliers, Kings, and Jazz fans....

We would be happy with a 4-2 or 5-1 stretch at any point of the season.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

14-3, 10 game winning streak: we's comin'.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Not too soon. But I'd rather see it with crutches or something. The wheelchair is reserved for Drama Queen Wade when he set manhood back 100 years using a wheelchair for a shoulder injury.

A wheelchair for a shoulder injury may seem like a bit much, until you've had one. I've had 5 knee surgeries, 1 elbow and 1 shoulder. Let me put it to you this way, I'll take 50 more knee surgeries before I EVER have my shoulder touched again. I slept on my recliner for a week after the shoulder job. Granted, it was a wreck (torn labrum, torn bicep tendon, torn rotator cuff) but it took almost a full year to recover. Funny part is the PT told me it would take that long when I started the Marquis de Sade Physical Therapy Program.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I have had one, and still managed to walk off without a wheelchair! But then I don't expect any heat fans to sell out their boy. Even though they know! :wink:

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I have had one, and still managed to walk off without a wheelchair! But then I don't expect any heat fans to sell out their boy. Even though they know! :wink:

There's a lot of things I love about Wade, but he's definitely a drama queen. I really wish he would quite arguing with the refs so much and get down the court and play defense.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte