NBA Basketball - 2013/14 season

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad the Heat had a relatively easy victory tonight, but I wouldn't write off the Bulls so easily. I think the Pacers will be a tougher match up, but the Bulls will be hard to beat by the end of the season.

Pacers and Heat were there last year. Both should be better. I don't want to hear Bull talk until they have proven something. Some people are just in love with Rose a little too much.

HarisA1

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
The thing about rose is his style of play is so nice, its impossible to hate him. Lots of competition for the heat this year warriors and Brooklyn looking solid

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
The thing about rose is his style of play is so nice, its impossible to hate him. Lots of competition for the heat this year warriors and Brooklyn looking solid

I don't care about the Nets. They still have to prove it. Adding some over the hill players doesn't suddenly make you good or relevant.

I don't like Rose for 2 reasons, one his fault and the other not. 1. I think he p*ssied out on his team last year during the last month or two. 2. Media cannot stop talking about him and gushing over him.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't care about the Nets. They still have to prove it. Adding some over the hill players doesn't suddenly make you good or relevant.

I don't like Rose for 2 reasons, one his fault and the other not. 1. I think he p*ssied out on his team last year during the last month or two. 2. Media cannot stop talking about him and gushing over him.

I don't blame Rose at all for not coming back last year. The team had so many injuries and with him being out of sync I think it would have been unnecessary risk. I do think he should have said whether he was or wasn't going to play instead of keeping everyone guessing.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I really can't fault a guy for taking precautions with his own well being. I also think its just as important to have a psychologically all there teammate.

And there's a reason why superstars get a lot of media attention: they are the best at what they do

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I really can't fault a guy for taking precautions with his own well being. I also think its just as important to have a psychologically all there teammate.

And there's a reason why superstars get a lot of media attention: they are the best at what they do

Hopefully they can stop talking about Bulls when they are at home for the ECF and the Finals.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6