NBA Basketball - 2013/14 season

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Yep, he's finished. NOT!!

Hope he can keep it up, or at least stay healthy, they will need him for the playoffs.

Do you think the series with the Pacers and Spurs would have went seven games with a healthy Wade? I might have rose colored glasses, but I don't think they do.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Hope he can keep it up, or at least stay healthy, they will need him for the playoffs.

Do you think the series with the Pacers and Spurs would have went seven games with a healthy Wade? I might have rose colored glasses, but I don't think they do.

Pacers yes, Spurs no. Wade wouldn't have been guarding Hibbert.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Petro was killed in a car crash in Europe around 1992. This was during the "dark ages" for the Heat so not too many remember him. He absolutely shredded us with the ball in his hands and was lethal from behind the arc. Chuck Daly said he would have been one of the top ten shooters all time.

Seriously, if you guys haven't seen it then you need to. It's good.

Once Brothers - ESPN Films: 30 for 30

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
The Pacers have been impressive.

It's still early in the season, but they look like they may end up being the team to beat... and the favorites to come out of the East.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

It's still early in the season, but they look like they may end up being the team to beat... and the favorites to come out of the East.

Granger is said to be practicing next week. That means we should start seeing him getting some minutes off the bench somewhat soon after.

Only getting better.....

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

They have been doing really well. I fully expect them to be the number one seed in the east. A Pacers and Heat conference finals should go seven games again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077