NBA Basketball - 2013/14 season

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
It's amazing how much Paul George improved. He was already awesome. He's just really really awesome now. And he's so young too. Great future ahead of him.

He'll probably be the best player in the NBA soon. (if he isn't already)

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Last 2 years were yours...Whether the Pacers or Heat win the season series, this is the Pacers' championship year (baring any major injuries).

If Danny Granger can come back 90% by the end of the year...Done deal.

Agreed that the regular season series doesn't mean much. The Pacers are better this year and Paul George is a top three player in the east. However I think Michael Beasley will be affective against the Pacers and if Greg Oden is healthy enough for 20 minutes he can do well. Those two players plus a healthy Wade are big difference makers alone and LeBron has once again added to his game. I think the Pacers are the biggest challenge for the Heat and once again they will go to a seventh game, but I think the Heat will be in the finals again.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
It's amazing how much Paul George improved. He was already awesome. He's just really really awesome now. And he's so young too. Great future ahead of him.

He'll probably be the best player in the NBA soon. (if he isn't already)

He's top five in my opinion, but as far as being the best he isn't as good as Kevin Durant (who's only two years older) much less LeBron. I'm not going to put a limit on him though, I love the way he plays.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Agreed that the regular season series doesn't mean much. The Pacers are better this year and Paul George is a top three player in the east. However I think Michael Beasley will be affective against the Pacers and if Greg Oden is healthy enough for 20 minutes he can do well. Those two players plus a healthy Wade are big difference makers alone and LeBron has once again added to his game. I think the Pacers are the biggest challenge for the Heat and once again they will go to a seventh game, but I think the Heat will be in the finals again.

In fairness, Beasley has always been an underachiever. Also, the Pacers have been able to defend against James and Wade as well as anyone. Why would Beasley be an issue?

As far as Oden goes, no offense, but that's a joke. Seems like a nice guy, but he is the definition of injuried. He literally hasn't been injury free since high school. Expecting anything from him (even hypothetically) is crazy.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
He's top five in my opinion, but as far as being the best he isn't as good as Kevin Durant (who's only two years older) much less LeBron. I'm not going to put a limit on him though, I love the way he plays.

James is the best player by far. Period. There really isn't any contest.

I am starting to like PG more than Durant based on the all-around game. Durant is the better scorer, but PG is pretty darn good in just about every category and still far from a finished project.

raccoon210

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Great ending to the spurs game. Teague with the tying three with a couple secs left. Then Duncan made a nice turnaround for the go ahead with .4 left then Hawks miss and SPURS WIN!!!

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
In fairness, Beasley has always been an underachiever. Also, the Pacers have been able to defend against James and Wade as well as anyone. Why would Beasley be an issue?

As far as Oden goes, no offense, but that's a joke. Seems like a nice guy, but he is the definition of injuried. He literally hasn't been injury free since high school. Expecting anything from him (even hypothetically) is crazy.

The last two seasons Wade has been injured in the playoffs, so I'm hesitant to make a solid statement on how well the Pacers will guard him in the playoffs. If Oden is healthy enough to guard Hibbert by himself and let Bosh play power forward a few minutes a game it will help a lot. Beasley and Oden are extras but a healthy Wade is essential for the Heat to win again.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
You could argue that after the first quarter, the Pacers dominated the Spurs. Pacers have OKC tonight on the road.

This weekend was an interesting two nights for the Pacers. I didn't expect them to get blown out by the Thunder. It's the regular season so it doesn't matter much though.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
19-3, Drilled by OKC and beat the Heat. Just ended an incredibly tough 6 game stretch and came out 4-2. As I said in a previous post, I would be happy with 4-2, and that is what I got.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
BTW, Granger is wanting to return Friday. What do I expect? Low stats and bad shooting percentage for the first month. That is okay. It is about having a good Danny at the end of the year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)