NBA Basketball - 2013/14 season

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Must be fun having a sports team that wins.

Magic are just... awful.

But I did catch the Pacers, and they are an easy team to like. Very explosive, but not out of control. They play well off each other.

They remind me of the Spurs when San Antonio is hitting it hard. While I am sure NBA brass would disagree with me, a Spurs/Pacers final would be 7 games of every second counts basketball. Count me in....

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Must be fun having a sports team that wins.

Magic are just... awful.

But I did catch the Pacers, and they are an easy team to like. Very explosive, but not out of control. They play well off each other.

They remind me of the Spurs when San Antonio is hitting it hard. While I am sure NBA brass would disagree with me, a Spurs/Pacers final would be 7 games of every second counts basketball. Count me in....

I actually think the Pacers could take them in 6. They don't have the incredible athletic talent that gives the Pacers some issues like the Blazers, OKC, Heat....

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I actually think the Pacers could take them in 6. They don't have the incredible athletic talent that gives the Pacers some issues like the Blazers, OKC, Heat....

I think the Thunder will be in the Finals, but I wouldn't underestimate the Spurs. Also I'm disappointed the Pacers/Heat was on NBA tv so I couldn't watch it.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Okay, Eastern Conference... REALLY?

3 teams without a losing record??? Indy & Miami have winning rcords and Atlanta is .500 @ 11-11. THAT'S IT???

May be the saddest excuse for competition in the history of sports. The sound you hear is the Western Teams laughing at you.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Really mase? You think the Pacers would win?

I think I am going to have a heart attack and die from the shock of that surprise.....

:excited:

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Lakers have D'antoni as a head coach. His offense is primarily focused and dependent on the PG.

Lakers have Nash, Blake, and Farmar. All pretty good PGs... ALL INJURED. boo

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Pacers 20-5, 1-1 with Miami. I think Lebron got away with one on Paul George's last shot attempt, but still a great game with a playoff atmosphere.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
It's still a playoff spot. I remember one year the 8th seeded Hawks bounced the top seed in the first round.

No doubt. They go with the rules they are given. But it's kinda sad that 5 teams below .500 are playoff teams in a conference. And if you really think Toronto or Washington can bounce Indiana in a first round series. There's some swamp land in Florida near you I'd like to talk about.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
No doubt. They go with the rules they are given. But it's kinda sad that 5 teams below .500 are playoff teams in a conference. And if you really think Toronto or Washington can bounce Indiana in a first round series. There's some swamp land in Florida near you I'd like to talk about.

2 things. First, a horrible stomach flu could infect the Pacers in April/May. Second, I'm willing to trade you a bridge I own in New York City for some of that prime swampland.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans