Scandal and Windows Phone

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Besides from being one of my favorite shows, I really love how Scandal has supported Nokia and Windows Phone from the beginning when the show started. Just saw the Lumia 925 on tonight's episode. I like it. I love it. Any Scandal addicts out there?

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
hmm don't watch the show personally. I thought there was a scandal regarding windows phone lol. Cool to see another show supporting the platform. Might see if I can check some of it out.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
hmm don't watch the show personally. I thought there was a scandal regarding windows phone lol. Cool to see another show supporting the platform. Might see if I can check some of it out.
Do it. Should be on Netflix. You may get addicted like I did though.lol

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
It seems as if a lot of Microsoft products are on television shows in the US, they seem to have a larger presence than Apple products, which is a good thing. :)

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Do it. Should be on Netflix. You may get addicted like I did though.lol

I just checked and it doesn't seem to be available on Netflix here in the UK. I'll keep an eye out for it since they are uploading new content more often now.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh ok. Well it's been a while since I watched it on Netflix so they might've taken it down. ABC.com shows current episodes but you would be lost. Also if you have the FlashVideo app for Windows Phone you could probably watch seasons 1 and 2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven