Disappointed with the new Homeland Season?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes, many of you watch other shows, and finished great shows (*AHEM Breaking Bad), but some of you guys might watch homeland. I've seen it since season 1 and love it, but I'm a bit let off at this season right now. What do you guys think?

Ridemyscooter86

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
So let me preface this with a little

*********************************************SPOILER ALERT*****************************************************
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm kinda dissapointed wit the season so far because they are trying to make one of the central plot points about carrie being crazy. Yes we get it, shes crazy and smart, but mostly crazy.
Yes, I understand when Saul throws her under the bus to save the CIA and everything, but I'm tired of her ending up in a mental institution every season, i mean they focused on it in season 1 and 2 and in those 2 seasons it seemed acceptable but its like once again she is getting derailed by not taking her meds and going super crazy again and its just annoying to me. They keep bringing up the central conflict in her life, her bipolar disorder, again and again, yes we get it already, shes bipolar, but its annoying because I feel likeits once again distracting from the main plot of the season.

The good news is that they finally did an almost entire episode on Brody and I have a feeling that he is somehow going to sneak back into America somehow and meetup with carrie and his family and things are going to get very interesting...

AgentTheGreat

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
The third episode with Brody in Venezuela was painfully long. Most of the time I was looking at Brody writhing in pain, with only 2 significant moments: his arrival, and his visit to the Imam's house. The rest of the episode was just gap fillers.

I liked the first episode a lot, Patinkin is great. Wherever he is he gives you a feeling of professionalism and you're like "this guy knows what he's doing".

The first episode was a very good start, but the following two weren't impressive. Especially the third one.

P.S. I am Iranian, but it's cool ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786