What Are You Most Looking Forward to of Nokia World 2013!!!

RJ Priest

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I'd love to see a significant unveiling at Nokia World that hasn't yet been shown by evleaks. Those guys kill any real surprise, thrills, and delight from these events, it's a bummer.

I watched the 1020 unveiling, thinking, "this would have been so exciting and amazing if all the details hadn't have been known before hand."

I'm looking forward to seeing the 1520 tomorrow none the less. :)

ohgood

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
i'm hoping to see a booth with newkia pirate ship its way in ...

or

just some hardware with another operating system on it, from nokia.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to see a significant unveiling at Nokia World that hasn't yet been shown by evleaks. Those guys kill any real surprise, thrills, and delight from these events, it's a bummer.

I watched the 1020 unveiling, thinking, "this would have been so exciting and amazing if all the details hadn't have been known before hand."

I'm looking forward to seeing the 1520 tomorrow none the less. :)
I actually agree.

Leakers kill whatever excitement there is in the launch.
(What surprises me, though, is that Nokia occasionally sneaks a few surprises, like the 515 or the 808 PureView.)

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the details on the 1320 and the 2520 (yes, I still like RT - in some ways more than Core or Professional for some applications).

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
A device that has the same build of 925 but with the smaller screen

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

UplandCypress

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I am waiting for a Major Change on the WP..I have been a Fan of Windows Mobile when i used the I-Mate..Now when Microsoft rolled out Windows Phones...It lacks all the basic features a phone should have...WP has a Floppy Push Notification system..No File Manager..Isolated Storage System..I mean,,Who needs a isolated storage..?.You just can't download a simple mp3 or a video using your browser...These basic features are retarded somewhere or the other...And If we talk about the apps...There is no official app for a particular application..All we get is a Third Party Developed apps which are filled with ads and the Paid without ads.!.When will Microsoft understand.....rather than we using the phone...i feel like the phone is using us..Apart from that i wish we had a Start Menu...Like we had in the Windows Mobile....Waiting for a Major Update..

Posted using Lumia 820 😃

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I am waiting for a Major Change on the WP..I have been a Fan of Windows Mobile when i used the I-Mate..Now when Microsoft rolled out Windows Phones...It lacks all the basic features a phone should have...WP has a Floppy Push Notification system..No File Manager..Isolated Storage System..I mean,,Who needs a isolated storage..?.You just can't download a simple mp3 or a video using your browser...These basic features are retarded somewhere or the other...And If we talk about the apps...There is no official app for a particular application..All we get is a Third Party Developed apps which are filled with ads and the Paid without ads.!.When will Microsoft understand.....rather than we using the phone...i feel like the phone is using us..Apart from that i wish we had a Start Menu...Like we had in the Windows Mobile....Waiting for a Major Update..

Posted using Lumia 820 

Not to ruin your point, but there have been several topics about this, since Windows Phone 7 has been around. This simply isn't the topic for it.

UplandCypress

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I understand what you said and totally agree with you..What my point of concern was, When the basic things are not available, What will you do about the extreme things you wish your phone can do?

Posted using Lumia 820 😃

Oliver Newell

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
1520 fo'w sho'w. Some stellar specs have been announced for that phone, surpassing leaked rumours in-fact, where the CPU is concerned (2.2 rather than the expected 2.0 ghz) but no AMOLED, but as mentioned before, AMOLED is expensive to produce on larger screens. That is partially why we don't have AMOLED 40 and 50 inch TV's, yet.

The specs of the 1520 along with WP 8.1 and more popular apps on their way like Vine and instagram is going to give android and apple fanatics much less room to argue when it comes to criticizing windows phones. Can't wait to get my 1520 :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster