Using Windows, Apple & Android too!

jenni122701

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't sure where to put this really. I was wondering if there were a lot of people like me that use not just one OS, but multiple. I have never been one to just stay with only one. I like features of all of them.

I use Windows for my phone. IPad for my full size tablet, and though I probably like Android the least, I'm getting a cheap android 7" tablet later today for using mostly in bed for regular stuff and reading. Normally I would stick to my iPad for bed use but I have hand circulation issues getting worse and its too heavy.

How many of you guys also use different devices like me?

JonnieLasVegas

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm the same. I have an iPhone 5s as my main phone, a 920 as my backup/media device, and a tab 2 which gets very little use. But I'd love to try a nexus device, heard they don't lag as much as Samsung devices.

But yeah I love using multiple OS's, it gives you a REAL sense of perspective on them all. Not just a ****** stance.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Have different platforms too. I like them all. Gives a better perspective on the "toys" I use.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I have Surface tablet, Lumia 610, Hc 8s, had Asus MemoPAD (gave to girlfriend), generic Android 4.0 tablet (gave to girl friend's daugther), generic "Samsung" Android 4.1 tablet (gave to another girl friend), iPhone 4S (I dropped once, gave it to a girl friend), E72 (gave to my mother), HTC One V (gave to girlfriend). I'm looking for a cheap iPhone 5 for my other LTE line.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 5 as the main device during the week, iPad for wasting time/reading and a 920 that I use to take pictures.

Looking forward to checking out the 1520!

jenni122701

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I have Surface tablet, Lumia 610, Hc 8s, had Asus MemoPAD (gave to girlfriend), generic Android 4.0 tablet (gave to girl friend's daugther), generic "Samsung" Android 4.1 tablet (gave to another girl friend), iPhone 4S (I dropped once, gave it to a girl friend), E72 (gave to my mother), HTC One V (gave to girlfriend). I'm looking for a cheap iPhone 5 for my other LTE line.

Wow, your girlfriends are lucky! Need another? Lol! J/K!

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Platform-agnostic here too. Android it's may daily driver, but I enjoy iOS and WP8 as well.

This describes me as well. Nexus 4 is my primary device, but I also have a Lumia 520 and an iPhone 5. I swap my 2nd SIM card between those 2 as the mood strikes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3