Overzealous T-Mobile fanpeople?

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Is it me, or is the overzealous T-moblie fans are one of the most annoying fanpeople on the internet? I mean, I get it, you love saving money, want to save people from the "major carriers" and want to "stick it" to the man(At&t & Verizon), but do you have to talk about how great T-mobile is and shaming people for being ATT/Verizon on every tech website/forum that mention T-mobile or when Verizon/ATT screw up? Does the WPC share my sentiments or nah?

* I didn't mention Sprint, because they do not support the WP brand!

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
My co workers complain about at&t service and t mobile's poor customer support. Most of them just want to leave all three companies ( at&t, t-mo and Verizon ) for prepaid services that use their towers. And I have not seen one person with sprint . . . Anywhere. I think the least amount of people have sprint out of all 4 carriers.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
in a way all fanboys are annoying especially overzealous fans are annoying and I know where you are coming from I have T-Mobile and sure im only playing 30$ for 5gb data and 100 minutes and unlimited text but their coverage is lacking in my city I can only get 2g and If I were to say this I would be flamed.:unhappysweat:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss